(part 2)

I raised my brows at him.

He shook his head as if to say nothing.

He lifted my chin gently and looked directly into my eyes."Hmm,what do i see here? A green monster? Jealousy?."

I slapped his hand away and stepped back.He let me.

I turned my back at him and walked up towards the wall because i was afraid my knees would give out.

I sucked in a deep breath and leaned against it.

That bitch actually contacted Reece?

I trusted Reece with everything inside me.With everything i had..

It's her i didn't trust.

I saw the cheerleaders jumping in the air and doing that weird tricks,Dana and Jade in the leading line.

"Come here," I heard Reece calling for me.I turned around .He was sitting on the ground cross legged beside his jacket.

I pointed at my white shirt and new pants.

He rolled his eyes."What is it wth girls and their clothes?."

"What is it with girls and their clothes." I mimicked his voice.

He laughed a little leaning his back against the wall behind him.

"What is it with girls and their clothes?." This time he said it in a high pitched girly voice.

"Are you going to repeat telecast my voice?." I asked bitterly.

"Oh Mary,i can't sit here.I'm wearing Canel today." He continued in that girly voice.

"It not Canel.It's Chanel,jerk."

He tried to purse his lips in a tight line but burst out laughing at the look on my face.

I gave him my back again.

Serves him right!

Though i couldn't stop a small smile curling at the corner of my lips.

***

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Go away," I said.

Because the truth was i was this close to crying.

No,wait.

I actually had tears in my eyes.

"Why?." He asked in that cute adorable voice.

"Because i want you to,"

"What's with the water works?." He pressed,his voice losing it's humour.

"Nothing," I said,wiping my eyes with my sleeve."Just allergies."

Suddenly he spun me around and his gaze burned into mine.He reached out and jerked my hand away.

"Here,use this,."

And he passed me a white handkerchief he'd pulled out of his pocket.

Funny,how with everything else that was going on all i could focus on was that white square."You carry a handkerchief?!." I asked in a voice that cracked.

He shrugged."You never know when you might need to gag someone."

This was so not the answer i expected that i couldn't help laughing a little.

The corner of his lips went skyward.

I mopped up my tears with the handkerchief,more conscious than i wanted to be of the proximity of its owner.Reece was looking particularly sexy that morning.I couldn't help looking at his mouth and remembring how it felt on mine.

I don't know if Reece noticed the direction of my gaze,i suppode it had been pretty obvious i'd been staring at his mouth.But all of sudden he lifted his arm and placed both hands against the side of my head,sort of pinioning me in between his arms.

"Do you want a kiss?." He asked glancing in my eyes.

Yeah.Absolutely.

"No..." I muttered looking at his chest instead of his burning eyes or his face where those lips were.

I was sort of torned as i stood there imprisoned between his arms.On one hand i wanted to reach up and press my lips against his.On the other hand....

I just stood there,my heart beating kind of hard inside my chest.

"You lied," He said in a low voice.

Was he seducing me?

I cleared my throat."I..i didn't."

"Why can't you look in my eyes?."He asked with a challenge in his voice.

He lifted one of his hand away from the wall and fingered a coil of my hair that had been curled against my shoulder.

"I like your hair better down," He said approvingly.

I rolled my eyes in order to hide the fact that my heart rate,when touched me,sped up considerably and i started to duck beneath the one arm he still had caging me in.

"Not so fast,princess." He said moving to corner me once more,this time by taking a step sloser,so that our faces were only about three inches apart.His breath,i was close enough to nte,still smelled of whatever toothpaste he'd used that morning.

Yeah.I was creepy like that.

He smirked."One kiss for one lie."

Whatever it was making me feverish.

"Oh yeah?." I looked up at him.He was taller than me but his lips were still only inches away from mine.I could meet them with my own without much of a problem.

"Chloe chloe chloe," He said,playinh with my hair again.His breath tickled my cheek.

I tried to cut him off but he laid a single finger over my mouth.

"Shhh," He said."Don't say things you'll regret later."

"I won't-" He pressed his finger more.

"You don't mean it," Reece said confidently sliding his finger from my mouth over the curve of my chin and down the side of my neck.All he was doing was running the tip of his finger down my neck making my breath hitch.

He was leaning so close to me now his chest brushed the front of my shirt.

"I'll ask again.Do you want a kiss?." He asked lightly.

"No-"

Before i could blink he closed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine.