Chapter 6 (part 1)

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Where the hell was he?

I tried to slide the door open but it just won't budge!

Gee,thanks Val.

So much for meeting the "girlfriend",i thought.

"Valentino?." I called and waited for ten seconds.

No reply.

What was happening?

May be he was busy with her and forgot all about the poor girl he locked behind the giant door?.

I cupped my mouth with my hands and took a deep breath.

"VALENTINO!" My voice reverberated through the whole bathroom.

Why would he do this to me?

I knew with all my might that i could trust him with my life.If this was a prank he was playing on me i'll skin him alive.

Ten more minutes had passed.I was sitting on the edge of the tub.My back against the wall.

"I'm going to eat him alive!" i promised with myself .He was so going down.

And then i heard raised voices.I stood up and carefully glued my ear to the cold glass door.

One sounded like Val and the other was....not a girl.

Was that Reece?

"YOU'RE KEEPING HER LOCKED UP-"

"BECAUSE YOU TWO'RE FUCKING STUBBORN-"

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! WHERE'S SHE!"

"ON MARS!"

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME,VAL!"

"OKAY OKAY! CHILLAX."

With a pounding heart i realized ,he was here.

I stepped back.

Reece,my boyfriend ,was here.

My boyfriend who wasn't talking with me .

I don't know what it is about guys that makes them French you one day ,then act like you don't exist the next.

And then from nowhere,the tears came.My only warning wasa sharp tingle in my nose.The next thing i knew i was fighting back sobs.

"I d-don't understand," i said into my hands," What.....what did i do wrong?."

I didn't want him to worry over a stupid catfight.Was that too much to ask?

Angrily ,i reached up to wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my suede jacket.

I just sat there,occasionally letting out a pathetic sniffle as the tears continued to stream down my face.

The bathroom door swung open.The door collided with the ball with a loud bang.I watched two figures entering through hazy eyes.Quickly,i wiped the remaining traces of tears.

I could see Reece in his black T-shirt and jeans.His hair as always were falling in his eyes.

Even though i was hurt,

even though i wanted to kill him for ignoring me ,

All i wanted to do right now was to dive in his arms.

Yes.I was pathetic like that.

I guess Reece saw my seated figure because he walked swifly towards me.Now he was standing right infront of me.

His lips parted.I don't know why but he kept on staring at me with those green eyes.

I didn't budge from my place..

He raised a hand and placed it lightly on glass.It was like he was trying to touch me...

I looked away from him but i could still feel his gaze on me.It was forcing me to look in those eyes .

I heard a clanking noise and i glanced at him.He was trying to slide the door .

A cute frown consumed his handsome face.He looked over his shoulder at a grinning Valentino.

***

"Valentino!" He snapped at the guy behind him.

Val was searching his pockets."Just a sec.It was right here..."

I glanced at the shower,finding it interesting all of a sudden.

Anything to escape those smouldering eyes.

"TADA!" Val was holding the small key in his hand.He handed it to Reece and he quickly unlocked the door i was being held captive in.

I stood up and then Reece slide the door for me.

What happened next would always make me want to murder Valentino and kick him in the nuts.

I was about to step out of the tub when Val pushed Reece suddenly and he stumbled right on me.Due to his weight i was pushed back inside the tub and my back was about to hit the wall behind me when Reece changed our position and he got the blow of it while i was flushed against his chest.

His arm was tight around my waist pinning me to himself.We kept staring at ecah other,surprised.

"Adios,bitchachos."

That pulled me from the La La land.I leapt out of his arm but it was too late because Valentino had done his job.

I rapped the door.Smacked it.Slapped it.Kicked it."Val! Open this door right NOW!"

Did he listen?

No.

He thought for a second,"Naaah.I like you guys this way."

"No! Val!"

He threw back his head and laugh.He actually laughed!

"Hope to see you in one piece,little C."

My mouth gaped open because he twirled like a ballerina and flew out of the bathroom.

"COME BACK HERE! YOU...YOU MORON!"

Was this really happening with me?

I placed my head against the cold glass in defeat.

"Hola.Nice to meet you too."

That cocky sarcastic voice snapped my eyes open.Crap.I forgot about the devil.Crap crap crap.

I turned around as slowly as i could and found him leaning against the wall in a careless manner with his hands shoved deep in his pockets.His eyes were filled with something...which was making me nervous.Vey very nervous.

The distance between us wasn't helping exactly.We were standing inside the tub and he was literally three feet away from me.

No.I'm not going to be the weakling here.