chapter 8 (part 1)

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

"I'm seriously hating Valentino right now."

"And i'm seriously loving him right now."

He smirked cheekily at my sour face.A bit of his dark hair fell across his eyes,making him look both adorable and sexy as his green eyes flashed with amusement.

A loud grumbling sound came from my belly.

No.Not a mere grumble.

It actually snapped and growled.

Great.Just great!

Humiliate me some more,why don't you,God?.

My whole face turned red when i peeked at him beneath my lashes.

"Shhh," He said scarily,his eyes widening."That's the call of the angry beast."

oh.Okay.Way to make me feel embarrassed Reece.Jerk.

"Shaadaap."I kicked him on his knee lightly and he doubled over in laughter.He actually had the gall to clutch his stomach and slap his thighs like a retarded seal.

I folded my arms across my chest and glared at the sexy beast perched on the edge of the tub.

"Oh? You think it's funny?."

"I don't think so.I know so,little nerd."

"You have- NERD? LITTLE NERD?!"

"Eaaasy killer.Fine.You don't like that?."

I shook my head furiously.

He quirked a brow.

"How about fat nerd?."

"Yeah ,that's oka-FAT NERD?!"

"Skinny nerd?."

"Seriously ,Reece? SERIOUSLY?!"

He bit his lower lip.

"Sexy nerd?."

I threw my hands in the air finally giving up.

"You know,you look like a penguin when you're doing that." He commented ,his gaze getting intense making me squirm a bit.

"D-doing what?."

He smiled and threw his hands in the air."I can't believe you,Reece." He said in a high pitched voice.

"Hey! I don't sound like that and i'm not a penguin." God.I wanted so hard to spit a sarcastic remark at him but honestly,i couldn't help but smile at his attempt to lighten my mood.

"Naaah.You do look like a penguin.I mean no matter how much a penguin wants to snap and glare but in the end it throws up it's hands and waddles away angrily still looking..." He glanced at me," cute."

I rolled my eyes hiding my smile."I'm not talking to you untill you get us out of here." I threatned and by the way that grin faded from his face made me want to do that MWAHAHAHA oh-so-badly.

But then again,i wasn't the mayor of jerkville like him.

****

"Fuck! Okay okay.I'll do something."He resigned.

From the past ten minutes he was trying non stop to get me to talk but i wasn't responding.

I saw him pulling his cell out of his jean's pocket.My mouth gaped in horror.The jerk had a cell on him this whole time!

"I can't believe you,Reece!"

He ignored me and blew a breath on the screen of his cell and then rubbed it with the edge of his shirt.Such a guy.

"What?."

I pointed at him."You're the jerkiest of jerks."

He gave me his usual smirk."Tell me something i don't know."

I wanted to kill him and kiss at the same time.This is so not fair,cupid.I tell you.So not fair,i thought.

Have i ever mentioned how breathtaking he looks when he is frowning? The way his brows knott together and he'd bit his lower lip?

Why don't you give him a dose of his own medicine? Drive him insane? ,the evil Chloe said in a sly voice.

Should i? ,i asked her timdily,glancing at Reece.

Ofcourse you should,idiot.I could actually picture her sitting on my shoulder wearing a red dress and having tiny horns on her head.

"So,Reece.." I trailed off,he was still doing that stupid thing.

What is it with boys and their cells/cars/bikes.

"Gabe is hot,isn't he?." My voice was.... shrill.

I frowned.

That wasn't my voice.

Where did that come from? That weird shrilly,giggle,girly voice?

Looked like he didn't listen because he punched a few buttons on his cell.

"I-isn't he?." I tried again ,my throat going dry.Because i knew i was taking this joke a bit too....far.

He cursed.

"The fuck is wrong with this !" He snapped at his .

"Reece-"

Reece's green eyes burned into mine.I didn't even have the guts to breath.

"Yes i heard you perfectly well,princess." His face was blank this time but i could see the anger under his calm stature.

The next thing i did was what every normal human would do.

I gave an awkward laugh .The kind of laugh you give to cover your blunder.Yeah ,that one.

He shoved his phone back in his pocket muttering curses as he did and leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees.

My heart sank when he didn't even bother to look at me.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly not wanting another fight.

"Sure."

"I'm really sorry,Reece." I insisted feeling like to kill myself .

"I didn't mean it."

"Whatever you say."

Crap.

Crap crap crap.

I tried again since his gaze was fixed on his sneakers."It just..it just came out .It didn't mean anything."

Finally he glanced at me and then cocked his head to a side."Really?."

I didn't fail to notice that he gritted his teeth at really.

"Have you ever heard me preaching about how hot anyone is?." he said in a low voice,his eyes flaring brigtly.

The blood drained from my face.It was like i got slapped because i could never ever hear Reece talking about anyone else.