Chapter 15

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

I rolled away from him giggling like a little girl when i saw the scowl on his face.

"Chloe?," he said through gritted teeth as he sat up on Valentino's bed.His hair messed up,bits of it falling in his wonderful eyes .His black T shirt made him look so....hot.

Way too much hot.

He stared at me for ten seconds,making me squirm .To avoid his burning gaze i punched my pillow a few times .

Is it me or is it too hot here?,i thought as i leaned back against the headboard.

"Chloe? Come here." he demanded ,his hand in mid air .

I didn't place my hand in his.

He cocked a brow .

Would he stop doing that with his eyebrow? Because if he didn't ,he would regret it.

I shook my head feeling like to annoy him to death.He kept staring at me searching my face and then he...smiled.

Okay.Was definetly not expecting that.

He shrugged and fell back against his pillow moving the bed and placed his arm on his eyes.

What the....

He didn't even fight!

I bit my lower lip in confusion .Reece was so mean.

"I'm not mean."

Great.I said it out loud.

I crossed my arms across my chest grumpily."Yes,you're."

"And why is that?," he asked sounding amused.

I glanced at him .His eyes were still covered so i didn't have any idea what was he feeling.

"Because...because you're Reece." my come back was the lamest come back of the year.

Because you're Reece?

Really,Chloe?

He made a sound between a snort and a laugh shaking the bed with him.

"Awwww,you've no idea how cute you really're." he yawned giving me his back as he changed his position.

"Reece?."

No answer.

"Reece?."

Nope.Nothing.

Feeling annoyed,i moved closer to him and shook his shoulder.

"What?." his voice was muffled 'cause his face was stuffed in the pillow.I could only see his brown head.

"Talk to me."

It was too early to sleep and i wasn't even sleepy.

"About," he yawned,"..about what,princess?." he asked his pillow.

I wanted to feel him and get close to him because his sleepy voice was sounding so sweet to me right now and i wanted to hear more of it.I settled beside him.He had still his back to me so i curled my arm around his waist.

I loved this position.

"I want a huge house after we get married."i said with a sight as i pictured us in a huge huge house.

Reece didn't answer.

Frowning,i shook him again.He groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah?."

"Don't sleep." i whispered,getting closer to his back.

"You don't want me to sleep?." Reece asked queitly .Almost seriously.

"No." i mumbled into his back.

I felt him stiffend and then he caught my hand which was around his waist and lifted it up.What was he doing?

He sat up and rubbed his eyes furiously.Brutally.

Alarmed,i too sat up and grabbed his arm."What're you doing?!You're hurting yourself!" i hissed when i saw his eyes turning red from all that rubbing.

Reece gave me a tired smile which made my breath get stuck in my throat.He looked....he looked breath taking.His hair were falling in his eyes,those green orbs had a mixture of red in them ,his cheeks were flushed...

"I'm not going to sleep.Let's talk." he said in a bright voice and crossed his legs like he was doing yoga.

"But..but you're tired." I objected and touched his cheek.He leaned in and closed his eyes,craving my touch .

"So you want a huge house after we get married?." he asked ,his eyes still closed.

Blushing for no damn reason,i mumbled a "yeah".

"But first i want three girls." he demanded and opened his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

"Three? Isn't two enough?."

He took my hand and covered it with his.

"Naah.I want three little Chloes in my life." he sounded proud while glancing at our hands.

Smiling at his shyness ,i squeezed his hand."What about little Reeces?."

He glanced up and gave me his million dollar smirk.

"You've the original Reece.Why would you want copies of me?." he started to play with my fingers.

I tilted my head loving this boy from the core of my heart."Because i love you and i want copies of you too." He smiled .A real smile.A happy smile.

Reece placed his hand on his heart."Ah,Chloe.You make me emotinol."

I laughed like a retarted chicken and slapped his knee .

"Eassssy tiger."

**

"The Notebook always makes me cry."

We were sleeping side by side ans staring up at the ceiling.

"I hate Notebook."

I turned my head him,feeling hurt.He hated THE Notebook?

"Why?"

He shrugged."I don't know..i guess if you really love someone then you can't let that person go ,you feel me?." He glanced at me,his green eyes shining."I mean i would never let anyone or anything snatch you away from me.Never." his eyes glinted possessively.

"I love you."

He acted like high and mighty,his nose up in the air.

"I know."

**

A/N

So those of you who're sending me requests foe a sex scene or an "almost" sex scene,god knows what that means,i'm going to say this nicely for the very last time.

Don't.

*