(part 2)

"Chloe?," he called softly.

I hummed but he wasn't having any of it because the next thing i knew his long fingers had gripped my chin and turned my face around.

Green eyes met mine .I could literally feel my breath hitching.Reece searched my face and a slow smile spread on his handsome face.

"What's that on your lips?," he asked curiously and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear,making me blush.

What...what did he ask?

His eyes lit up with humour when he saw my blank,red face."Lips.Your lips.What's on them?.".This time he rubbed my lower lip and i stopped breathing.

He continued to rub ,his eyes concentrated entirely on my lips.

The tingling in my stomach grew worse and i was about to tell him to stop doing that if he didn't want me to drop dead ,when all of sudden he stopped.

"Are you hungry?," he asked me worriedly.

I shook my head ,he smiled like he was happy with my answer,i turned my body towards him."Are you?."

Reece glanced away from me and placed his elbows on his knees."Yeah.But don't worrie 'cause Val'll feed my beast." He glanced at me and gave me an assuring smile.

I frowned .He was hungry....

Qucikly i patted my pockets and then searched my "surrounding."

"What're you doing,princess?."

I ignored him and continued my search.Ahan! There they were sitting right beside me.

Grinning,i unwrapped the yellow one and offered him .He eyed it doubiously and then took it.

"Lollipop? Banana flavour....," he trailed off ."Which one did you've?,"

"Purple one," i winked ,showing him my tongue .

His eyes zeroed in on my tongue."Hellow there,Willy Wonka."

I nudged him lightly with my shoulder."Shut up and eat."

He bowed his head," As you wish,my princess."

"How cute can you get,Reece?." He grimced and popped the lollipop in his mouth.

"Shut up."

I laughed at his sour face as he continued to suck ."No come on,tell me.How cute can you get?."

He sighed and then stuck his yellow tongue out at me.

Giggling,i poked his tongue with my finger.

He licked it.

"Eeeeeek!You yucky boy!"

His laugh rumbled from his chest when i rubbed my finger against my pants.

"How cute can you get Reece? How cute can you get?." He mimicked in a high pitched voice.

Highly offended,i glared at him."I don't sound like that!"

"Yes you do."

"No ,i don't!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Marco."

"Polo!"

I covered my mouth with both hands as he burst out laughing.I felt like lighting his ass on fire.He continued to laugh and slapping his thigh.

"How...how cute can you get,Chloe?," his voice was amused.Very.Amused.

I didn't answer.

"Awww don't be like that." He nudged me slightly but i didn't look.

"Chloe?."

"Chloe?."

"Chlo-"

"What?!"

He smiled innocently melting my heart in an instant.

"Well?," i bit out feeling my face warming up at his intense gaze.

He gave me a sexy smirk.

"I love you."

**

".....and i said no.I mean who would want to buy that stupid book right?."

"Right," he agreed.

We were walking side by side to Valentino's house.He didn't live far.Yeah,Reece wanted to ride on that deathtrap but i refused.

I wanted to walk with Reece beside me.

My hand in his.

His hand was warming mine at a fast rate.My bag was hitched on his shoulder.It was bumping up and down with his movement.

"What do you love about the night?," i asked randomly.

He glanced at me and squeezed my hand."Stars."

Stars? That was odd.For him.

"Why?."

He shrugged and looked forward.

"Because you love them."

"Riiight." I blushed to the roots of my hair.God,i wanted to kiss him so so bad right now and the thing that he was looking so hot right now wasn't helping.At all.

The second we get our private space,i'm going to demand my kisses!

***

¤ Reece Carter ¤

"Oh wait wait! I know...um My best friend's wedding?."

"Nah-ah."

"Damn! I was really hoping for that one."

"Look," i curled my arm around her tiny waist because i wanted to keep her as much near as possible ," Cameron Diaz and that Timberleak guy is in the movie."

She sucked her lower lip and thought really hard.

"Awww,is that the face of a loser?," i cooed riling her up.

She huffed and then....pouted.Man! Don't do that ,Chloe.

"Which movie?," she asked quietly.

I grinned,pulling her closer."You didn't say the magic word."

She rolled her eyes and muttered."Reece is sexy."

I kissed her forehead,"Now,we're talking.Its Bad Teacher."

She groaned and hid her face in my chest."I knew it i knewww it."

I felt her gripping at my shirt.I loved when she did that.Gripping my shirt..

Wanting to lift up her mood,"What's on your mind,nerd?."

She got closer ,much much closer,seeking my body heat."Um..twinkle twinkle little star?."

"How i wonder what you're?." I said,kissing her head.

"Up above the world so high," i could feel the smile in her voice warming my heart.

"Like a diamond in the sky."

***