Bonus

So those of you who read Reece and chloe's moments already know i do bonus chapters for you guys .The bonus chapters've NO link with the story .

And guys? I'm in love with you all :)

**

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

Stupid Valentino!

I kicked off my sneakers and checked my pants'pockets for the last time.

Nada.Nothing.

Quickly ,i tied my hair up into a bun and threw my backpack on my bed and ran to the washroom.

After freshning up a bit,i took my backpack and dumped all the stuff on my bed.

Books,wrist watch,pencil,pens.

My cell !

Someone was about to lose his life and his name starts with a V.With heavy heart,i sat on my bed cursing Val with all my heart.That guy was nuts.His wife'll murder him on the first night.

I didn't get to talk to Reece today.He didn't came to school today because he had training session to attend .Reece made me swear/promise that i was going to call him and talk to him for two hours .

Reece's going to kill me,i thought .

I've absolutely no idea about how Val got his dirty hands on my cell.

Crap crap crap.

**

My eyes were getting heavy and i was about to land in La La land when someone knocked.

Rubbing my eyes,i sat up adjusting my T shirt.

"Come in."

The door swung open and in walked Reece.

Judging from that deep scowl on his face,i could see my grave .Right now.

Smiling ,i waved at him.....which he didn't acknowledge.Awesome.

Reece shut the door behind him with a bang.I jumped and clutched my bedsheet.

Slowly,he turned around and i could see he was wearing nothing under the black jacket he was wearing.The jacket was not zipped .His six packs were blinking at me with all their hotness.

I gulped.

"Done checking me out?," he asked in a dry voice.

Blushing,i shook my head mumbling."I wasn't."

"So....," he drawled and took a look around my room,his arms crossed against his chest.

"What?," i asked ,confused.

Green eyes zeored in on me like he couldn't believe me."You can answer your fu-," he paused and then took a deep breath,"You can answer your door but you can't answer your cell?!" he snapped in the last.I could see that fat vein popping on his forehead,pulsing.

Not good .Not good.

"My cell-,"

He cut me off by slashing his hand in mid air."I don't want to hear a single word of your apology 'cause i don't need it,feel me?!" .His eyes flared brightly when he stared at my face,his face showing nothing.

Angry,i jumped from my bed and walked up to him,his face inches away from mine.Copying his stance,i too crossed my arms against my chest.

Staring right into his green ones i bit out every word with bitterness."For your kind info,Valentino stole my freaking cell so don't you dare yell on me,feel me?!"

His eyes flickered.Was that...amusement?

Reece took a step forward.Instantly,i took a step back.He took a step again,i did the same thing again.

He stopped and shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans,

"Are you always going to back off when i take a step at you?," he sounded curious as he eyed the space between us.

Squaring my shoulders,i lifted up my chin."N-no."

Damn! I stuttered.

Reece smirked and i could feel everything melting inside me.

He cocked his head to a side."Prove it." he said softly.

"You didn't have to come.Reece..." i whispered because i could still see the hurt in his eyes.

He took a step forward."I had to."

Not backing off this time i looked straight into his eyes.I wanted him to see that i was sorry for making him worry."Why...."

He shrugged.

"Can't tell you." Another step.

"Why?." my voice grew small,feeling my bosy burn .He was only three steps away now.

He frowned at me like he thought i was being funny.

"Do you know i left my work for you?because you weren't picking my call?.," he said seriously.Another step.

So he avoided my question.

Just another step and he would be right infront of me...

"....i had to ditch my bike right there 'cause the traffic was being a bitch and i wanted to see you because?," he mocked but didn't take another step.

I sighed."I wasn't picking your call." i finished.

He clapped ,his eyes getting cold."Chloe Armel won .Yay." his voice dripped with sarcasm.

That's when i lost it.

Eating up the distance between us,i pushed him back.He didn't react.Which made me madder than ever.

I pushed him again ,"Are you deaf?!"

Push."Val took my phone!"

Push.

Push.

I was about to push him again when he caught my wrists and spun my around,my back hitting the wall.

Struggling,i tried to free my wrists from his hold ."Let go of me! Reece!"

"No." he said simply.

He faced no trouble in controlling me.I felt his chest against mine and i felt like screaming.Because i wanted him to kiss me .

I froze when i felt his cheek against mine.His breath fanning across my neck,making me shiver..

"Reece...," i whispered.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds and then i felt his lips on my neck.I bit my lower lips hard to stifle my moan.

His lips were so soft..i offered him my neck wanting his lips to be there..