Chapter 13 (part 1)

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

"You should go ."

I dropped two grapes in a row into his awaiting mouth.

He glanced up at me with a cocky smirk,his green eyes lightning up with amusement.

"You hurt me,Chloe.You really do."

And i was dramatic!

I was conking up in my bed with my head against the headboard while Reece laid comfortably on my lap.

Wait.

That sound weird.

I meant,his head was on my lap.His dark hair were messed up as usual giving him a bad boy aura.The green T-shirt which said Get Your Own Boobs were bringing out the green of his eyes.

He opened his mouth again,waiting for mr to feed him more grapes and i dropped three this time.

The room was dark ,the house was quiet,the only noise was coming from his mouth.

Munch.

Munch.

I reached out and slid my fingers in his soft hair,stroking them between my fingers as he laid there in my lap.

It felt nice.Relaxing.

After swallowing he glanced left and right as if looking for something and then took my other hand to his chest."There it is."

I hid my smile at his boyish smile as he fidgeted with my tiny fingers.

The silence around us so...calming.So warm.

I loved it.

Loved it more than anything.

***

From the past five minutes,I was staring at the way his hair were all soft and shiny and-and wavy .I glanced at my hair.

They had split ends.

My fingers stopped moving in his hair.

Was it insane that i was feeling...jealous of my boyfriend's hair?

He tugged at my hand with an annoyed expression .

"Reece?," I called,moving my fingers again.

"Yeah,?" he replied sounding satisfied ,his eyes closed.

My eyes zeroed in on his hair trying desperately to find a split end.

Do boys've split ends?

"Their is something...wrong with my hair," I pouted ,glancing at my hair again which were curled on my shoulder.

He scoffed playing with my fingers.

"Chicks."

Irritated,i pulled at his hair making him hiss.

"Okay okay! No need to rip my head off," he muttered ,snapping his eyes open.

His green eyes flashed darkly at my worried face.

"Look,chica.Every girl on this planet have this weird shit planted in her mind that something is wrong with her,Christ knows why," his voice dried up," But for me? You're perfect.Hell,i'll marry you even if you get bald." He winked.

Chuckling.i slapped his forehead making him wince this time.

He slide his fingers in mine and kissed the back of my hand before placing our joined hands on his chest.

"I love you,bald Chloe," he teased with a crooked grin on his face.

"I love you too,jackass Reece," my voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Niiiiice."

I smacked his chest with out entwined hands that laid on his chest.He laughed and kissed the back of my hand again making me warm from inside...

***

"Let's get married ,Reece."

He sat up in one fluid movement,startling me, and turned his body towards me sitting coss legged.

He arched an eyebrow ,searching my face.

"Are you serious?."

Ofcourse not.

I nodded .

He looked at me like he does when he knows i'll drive him nuts if he didn't took part in whatever the hell i was up to.

"Okay," he rubbed his hands together.

I too sat up like him, right infront of him .My knees were touching his and forcing butterflies to dance in my stomach.

All of sudden this whole situation didn't seem like a joke to me.

I took hold of his hands which were in his lap.He gave me a questioning look but i gave hi a smile in return.

I looked straight in his eyes,"I love you unconditionally and without hesitation.I vow to love you,encourage you,trust you .I'll care for you,stand beside you and share your dreams.I'll laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow.I'll love you and only you when we're together and when we're apart." I finished by taking a deep breath.

He seemed....speechless.

Reece Carter and speechless? That was a rare occasion,indeed.