( part 2)

"YOU'RE SICK!" Dennis shouted straddling Valentino.

"SHUT UP,BITCH! VALENTINO IS AWESOME!" Val yelled trying to stick his fingers up Dennis's nose.

Yes.

They were actually doing that.

***

By the time school ended,i couldn't wait to peel off my sweaty clothes and step into the shower.

Jade was totally stressing me out.

The biting comments.Her eyes,always gleaming with hatred.

Jade had an edge that kind of scared me.

The best thing now was to play it cool and don't respond,i decided.I was better then that.

"Hey,Chloe!"

I stopped and groaned because i was really not in a mood to talk right now.Still,i turned around and found Jake making his way to me.

I bit my lower lip,impatient.

"Yeah?." I asked when Jake halted infront of me.He was breathless..his hair messed up.

"Reece said," he sucked in a breath," he said to meet him at the parking lot."

I nodded."Got it."

"Awesome," He ruffled my hair and was off like a loose cannon through the hallway.

I jogged into the locker room.My sneakers squeaked on the clean floor.I darted around a bucket and a mop and almosr crashed into a girl,who was lugging a big box of poms poms down the aisle.

"Sorry!" I called side stepping quickly to avoid collision.

"Watch your feet,freak!" Dark eyes flashed with hatred directed at me.

Jade!

Right.

"Whatever." I said to myself.

"God!Our school is infested with freaks!" She snapped kicking the box to a side.

Ignore.

Ignore.

Ignore.

I edged over to my locker .Why did it have to be so close to Jade's?

Jade whipped open her locker with a lot more force .

As the door sung out,some of her stuff fell out and bounced onto the floor.A pink cell and a necklace.

"Dammit!" She muttered and grabbed her cell and checked to see if it still worked.The necklace slid to a halt beside my sneakers.

"A locket," I said,a bit surprised.

The heart shaped medallion popped open when i picked it up.Inside was a photograph of Jade with her wide winning smile.

No hatred flashing...

"That's a nice picture ..."

Jade snatched the locket from my hand."It's not me," she replied bitterly."It's my twin sister."

"Twin sister?." I asked.

She slammed her locker shut her jaw locked."She's dead."

"Oh," i Said." I'm sorry."

I felt..awkward.

She eyed me with pure disgust."Keep your sorries to yourself!"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to my locker.

What did i ever do to this girl?,i thought as i spun the combination of my locker and opened the door.

Fear closed around me as i stared inside.

I took a step back in horror.

The sour odor made me gag.And the colour...

The colour swirled before my eyes.

Bright.Bold.Sickening.

The ruby red shade of blood.

***

A\N

wazzup,amigos?