Part (2)

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Dana demanded.

"Huh?." I asked.

Dana stood there,her hands on her hips,her cheeks pink with fury.

Her hair still intact.

I sighed.My imagination is getting the best of me,i thought.I didn't pull Dana's ponytail.

"Are you deaf as well as a retard?," Jade asked with an arch eyebrow.Her cat like eyes sparkling.

"She asked you to go," Jade chided ."Go." she snapped pointing her finger at the crowd.

Feeling tired ,i turned around and looked around for Dennis.Ther was simply no use in talking with them.I pressed through the crowd and found Dennis .

A very worried Dennis.

The second he saw me ,relief flooded on his face.When i reached him,i grabbed his arm."Lets go."

He frowned."But we just got here," he motioned to the slices of pizza and sodas on our table.

I Shook my head not in the mood to eat."Take me home," i pulled on his arm again."Please,let's go.Now."

"Okay,okay.Relax." he said in a calm voice."let me just text Reece. . . ." he mumbled,feeling for his cell .

I waited patiently and the second he texted him ,i latched on his arm again making frown.

"Did someone . . .said something?." he asked as we made our way to the door.

I smiled at him.A fake smile which he detected instantly because his eyes flashed in warning.

"Chloe,if there is anything-,"

I cut him off."I swear there's nothing.Let's just go."

He nodded but he looked. . .troubled.

**

I wrote the equation in order but didn't feel like it was the right one.Chemistry is such a mystery sometimes.

"Aw,man ! You're making it hard to concentrate."

I glanced up and found green distressed eyes.He was sitting cross legged on the book with his books scattered on it while i was occupying the floor.I was sitting beside the bed.

"What do you mean?." i asked outlining a word.

"You .Frowning ."

"Why? What's wrong with my frown?." i chewed the bottom of my pen giving checking my topic.

"Its. . .its out of this world.Your frown." he said in calm voice.

I glanced at him ,he was leaning against the headboard now.His eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Aww ,you always manage to make me fall in love with you.All over again." i smiled and turned around placing my elbows on the edge of the bed.Staring up at him.

Reece smirked and looked at me.

"I know."

Suddenly i remembered something.

"Say,did you ever want to have a cheerleader as your girlfriend?." I asked with a blank face.

He thought for a second.

"Nope. You?." he mused.

Great.He was amused now.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Jade said she "wants" you," i said in a sarcastic voice carefully watching his face.

His green eyes sparkled with humour and he shrugged.

"I''m a wanted man,Chloe."

I threw my pen at him which he caught in a swift movement of his hand.

"Easssy tiger." he warned in a mocking tone.

I sighed and stood up climbing inside the bed.He was watching my moves.I punched the pillow a few time and placed in beside him.Then i put my palm on his heart,my head on his shoulder.

"Hey there." he whispered in my hair.

"Hi." i yawned ,moving close to him.

"What's up,stranger?" he asked in a light voice,his chest rising and falling under my hand..

"I love you,Reece."

He didn't say anything.

I gasped when he rolled us around.He was on the top before i could blink.I saw worry lurking behind his green eyes.

"Reece. . .,"

He studied my face."You look worried."

I looked away from him ,finding his shirt interesting.

"You can have my shirt if you love it that much,." he said in his most sarcastic voice.

I slapped his chest." Shut up." i mumbled.WHY was i blushing?!

"Look at me," he said in a low voice,forcing me to look at him.

"I love you and only you." his voice was sure and calm and . .arrogant.

Smiling up at him,i reached out and cupped his jaw.I could feel his jaw ticking.

He covered my hand with his and slowly closed the distance.Covering my lips with his.A sudden blaze of heat travelled inside my body as i pulled him close to me.Reece didn't let me move an inch as he pressed his body with mine.

Gasping,we broke off.His forehead was touching mine. . Both of us breathless. .

"Princess look happy." he said kissing my jaw . .

"I do." i managed to say as his breath tickled me. .

**

(A/N)

soo we get it that Malala got in the most influencial teens of 2o14 buttttt Kylie jenner also got in the list? HOW? WHY?

Answer....for taking millions of selfies,for acting like a slut even though she is 17.

Wow.

*