Part Two: Boy don't test me...

ITS TIME FOR PART TWO.O O.O, OH GOD WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN.... ALSO I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION TO ANYONE READING.... CAN YOU SPEAK KOREAN??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Yoongi pranced around hugging everyone while holding a camera. I glare at Hobie remembering it was him who started this. He is going to get it if Jin leaves...

" Chimin, what did Hobie-hyung do to you?" V asked smirking, probably already knowing the answer himself.

" V, do you want to live, what was that a no? Oh let me help you and take you out of your misery!'' I let out.

"Jimin, come here right now..." Jin said to me motioning with his fingers in a motherly way. And what do kids do to their moms...

"No, I DONT WANT TO."

"Boy, don't test me, I will grab you with my angel hands." He says as Rapmon slightly laughs at the innuendo, (dirty mind Rapmon). Today is legit crap...

"Whats going on?" My older friend asks.

"Nothing really."

"Don't lie to your hyung, its disrespectful... is Yoongi pissing you off?"

I start getting angry, "YA HE IS, LIKE NO I DONT DO THAT STUFF AND IM NOT A STALKER!"

" Just tell him then, straight up front, just don't be so rude about it."

" I don't really want to talk to him right now."

Jin sighs, " I'll go call Jungkook, he's feeling a little gloomy too, you guys go blow off some steam and practice."

I just nod my head feeling that head-ache from earlier. I think I may be angry at hyung because he just sucks at imitating me... or anyone in general. I smile at the thought the same time Jungkook walks in.

"Lets go practice." he ends with a smile. Jungkook and I have a really good relationship. Other than Namjoon and Jin *cough* Namjin *cough*, Kookie and I have the best relationship. He goes to put on our favorite playlist to dance to. The first song to start us off is Bang Bang Bang by Big Bang. (the m/v is above, next to the Yoonmin pic, if you want to listen)

nan kkaeeona kkaman bamgwa hamkke

Da deureowa damen nugu charye

Han chi apdo bol su eomneun makjang gerilla

Gyeongbaehara mokcheongi teojige

We start dancing and start laughing like idiots when G-D's part comes on. Now I'm not sure how we never noticed but there was a pie on the floor, and Jungkook stepped right in. He looks down at his now dirty Jordans. He gets down and tries desperately to wipe everything off. I see my opportunity hehehe.... I dunk Kookie's head into the pie. He slowly picks his head up and moves his hand to his pocket. He turns around about to take out whatever's in his pocket. I blink for one second and I am being shot at

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END!!!! JK JK DONT KILL ME. DO YOU WANT MORE!! I CANT HEAR YOUUU!! ok ok heres some more.....

......with water.

"JUNGKOOK WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING A LOADED WATERGUN WITH YOU?" I scream trying to get away from the evil maknae. "Is this how you treat me?" I say thinking of a way to save myself. I turn around shielding my eyes as I see Jungkook running toward me letting out a war cry.... well that's a sight to see.

I quickly grab a broom I see nearby. We start circling each other about to start a battle that will go down in history.

Jungkook starts by aiming at my neck while I go to stab his stomach. As I run, Jungkook slips on previous water landing on my chest knocking me on the ground. Its full on wrestling now, as Jungkook slides up and tries to hold my shoulders down.

"Let me go.. AISH your so heavy." I grunt.

Jungkooke leans to whisper in my ear," Now where did that pie go -"

"What the hell?"

We both turn our heads simultaneously to see.. Yoongi-hyung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDDDDDD CUT! THAT WAS PART 2. AS USUAL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, HEHEHE DID YOUR HEART CRY FOR JIMIN? TELL ME PLEASE ^.^

This parts song isssss: Shake that Brass by: Amber ft. Taeyeon

 im sorry but isn't that picture perfect in every way^^^^