Part 6: Can I buy some jams?

I'M SORRY FOR THE TITLE...

I JUST HAD TO OKAY?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi P.O.V

"Jimin why does putting your shoes on take so long?", I yell looking for the jamless boy. I look around, spotting Taehyung, "TaeTae, where's the kid?". He just stares then points to the backyard. I hed out a little pissed that he's making me walk. I step out looking for a red haired boy, instead I find... Jungkook.

"GOD DAMN TAEHYUNG WRONG KID!" I yell frustrated.

"Hyung, uh where are you going?" the maknae asks.

"The store, getting some food." I reply getting my phone out to text Jimin.

Im in the back, come here when your done with your shoes '.' I text Jimin

Two seconds later Jimin comes out, "Oh, is Kookie coming too?"

"No" I say

"Yes", the fetus says

"Lets just go..." Jimin sighs

" So what are we getting exactly?" maknae says. I look to Jimin being too lazy to speak. Jimin isn't speaking though. I turn around and see him staring off in space.

"Ayo jamless, what's wrong?" I say, finding the strength to open my mouth and say words.

"Nothing... absolutely nothing.... nothing hyung." He stutters

OkaY JiMiN 

.

.

"WHY DID WE DECIDE TO WALK, MY FEET FEEL LIKE THEY ARE TWIGS AOUT TO BREAK!" . Im not even exaggerating, my legs hurt a lot. Well I mean, I'm too lazy to chew food...but still.

"Jimin, carry me", I say putting my arms out like a child. He just sighs and picks me up and puts me on his back.

"DASHI RUN RUN RUN, I yell, JIMIN CAN YOU RUN FASTER, GO FAAAST!!"

"We are here hyung." he says looking like he's about to pass out.

I decide to tease him a little.

"Hey Jimin, you thirsty?" I ask

He doesn't respond rather shakes his head vigorously while panting. I lean in close to him, "I can help you with that later on tonight."

His head shoots up and he looks at me blushing hard af. "Yoongi, your a little asdfghjkl"

"Naw I think im pretty big, your little ChimChim."

"HYUNG WTH, EVEN I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN." fetus speaks.

"Did you just say wth in letters?" red hed says. I just roll my eye and go inside not waiting for the two to catch up.

" I want pizza hyung." Jungkook whined.

"Whatever lets go and get it."

Why did I even suggest going to the store, this is so much work. I just follow slowly not wanting to run to catch up to the other boys.

"ITS MINE"

"NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S MINE!"

"DA EFF? ITS MINE, GET YOUR HAND OFF OF IT"

"EH? ITS MINE L!"

"L? GOD DAMN WOMEN, L?? REALLY YOUR GOING TO BRING A DEATH NOTE REFERENCE IN THIS SERIOUS MATTER?" I hear the voice of the maknae yell.

I walk toward the noise and see Jungkook grabbing one side of a pizza box and a girl grabbing the other side. I facepalm, of course he's causing a scene because of pizza.

"Kookie just let the girl have it." I tell him hoping to avoid stares.

"Hyung, I got the box first though." he whines.

"God this is so fuking stupid." I hear a girls voice say. I turn to see a girl about to beat the living crap out of someone.

"Park Hanuel!! He got it first just give it already!" the scary girl yells...scarily

"Really the 'whole name' thing XM? Why you gotta be like that'' Hanuel says.

Wait, the scary girls name is XM what the hell? Was she born to be intimidating?

"FINE, you can have the pizza, ONLY cus XM looks like she's gunna f someone up." Hanuel says.

"No, I'm sorry, you can have it" Jungkook says, the idiot.

"Oh okay I'll take it", Hanuel says snatching the box leaving the fetus surprised.

"I.. didn't... actually... HEY GIVE IT BACK."

"Too bad little boy." XM says.

I took a look at both girls as they continued arguing. XM had a blinding white hair color with jet black highlights She had the most blue eyes ever too, like damn and it was obvious she had muscle. She also looked slightly America. Hanuel however looked fully Korean, she had nice brown hair and brown eyes as well as a nice face structure. They both look to be around 17 or 18.

"How long are you going to stare? It's becoming unsettling."

"Huh?"

"Your staring at me, it's annoying." XM says taking me aback. Me, annoying?

"What?" I say still confused as to why she called me annoying.

"Soo, your not only weird but your deaf. Or are you just intimidated?" the zebra hair girl says to me, the king of swag.

"OOoOOoH" I hear the two kids laugh.

" Well at least I don't have a name like XM.'' REALLY, that was the best I could do? What's wrong with me?

"Oh that's not my real name, but let me guess yours... cheap? Yup, it's either cheap or easy." She says smirking.

God dammit that was good. WHAT DO I DO?

"I think we are going to be good friends zebra." I say, remembering the best escape, a compliment withan insult.

"Same, oh and if I'm a zebra doesn't that make you the dirt I step on?"

GOD DAMN

"YOONGI HYUNG, SHE TURNED YOU INTO A BURNT AS$ CHICKEN!" (hehe) Jimin says.

"I'd love to be your friend." Jungkook said to Hanuel and XM.

"Same!" Jimin says.

"I'd love to go back to sleep."

"No one asked Yoongi." XM says.

I suddenly think of an idea, a way to extend my plan.

"Hey why don't you guys come over to our place." I ask

"Sure" Hanuel says quickly making Jungkook smile.

I see Jimin tug on my sleeve and leans close to me to whisper,

"Hyung, can we buy some jams first?"

"If I do will you sleep in my bed tonight?"

"HYUNG!!"

"I guess you'll never have any jams Jimin." I smile looking at my poor Jimin sulking.

WAIT, I didn't mean my Jimin, just Jimin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SWEAR IM NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE BUT THE ABOVE PART ^^ WAS 969 WORDS...

ANYWAYYYYY THATS THAT! HOPE YOU ENJOYED. BY THE WAY XM IS MEEE AND HANUEL IS ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS EVER (FOLLOW HER xxlSweetBeginninglxx )

Comment

Vote

Love

recommended song: Fly by Got7