Part 14: When you stay up late at night

J-Hope P.O.V ( Welp I wonder how this is going to go)

I run to my room finally relieved that Jimin was home, drunk but home. I think, Yoongi is being such a lil' shit to him. I sigh, pretty disgusted in the older boy. I grab my phone out and go online.

Ways to surprise the person you like

I look through most of the websites until I find an idea that would work. It said to buy him/her their favorite animal. I think, he likes lions but I can't really get him a lion. He likes hamsters, but hamsters can die quickly and I don't want him to be sad. It has to be weird, it has to be cute, it has to be amazing, it has to be perfect, perfect for Taehyung.

I exit the app and go to my photos, I go to my favorite photo of us (the photo is above). That day we got to spend the whole day together. We went to the aquarium, then we went to the park and ate lunch. Then we went to the movies, I forgot what we watched but I remember Taehyung holding me because I kept on getting scared to the point where I nearly started crying. I smile at the memory. I contemplate texting him to come over to my room for a sleepover, but then again, I don't want to wake him up if he's sleeping so I go against it.

I look up hearing the door open, I half expect him to walk through, but it's... Yoongi-hyung.

"Hey, why are you in my room, is Jimin asleep?" I ask, wanting him to leave so I could get back to thinking about how to surprise TaeTae. He goes to close the door, and I wonder, what is he doing this time? He walks over to me, as he runs his hand through his hair. He gets really close to me and grabs my shirt. I flinch thinking he might hit me. He kisses me...

I would rather get punched.

I try pushing him off me but I can't for now he was legit on top of me so I was pinned down on the bed. I turn my head but he's too quick. He grabs my face and keeps me unable to move by keeping his elbows on my chest. Tears start pricking in my eyes as Yoongi slowly starts kissing my jaw.

"Hyung, HYUNG, What the hell stop it." I try getting out but before I can, he growls a shut up at me and goes back to my mouth . I start letting the tears flow, as he roughly moves his hands to my shirt.

Taehyung P.O.V

I walk around my room aimlessly really only thinking about one person, or horse, or an angel.

Jung Hoseok

There was so much of him that was so loveable, and really he is under-rated. He does so much for me and I can't even tell him how much I care for him. Even if I get rejected, which I would, I should still tell him. Hobie likes me, just not the way I want, he treats me as just a friend.

I contemplate going over to him right now. I sigh looking at the time 5:24 AM, I wasn't going to sleep so I might as well as go to J-Hope. I stop myself from tripping over my clothes on the floor and jump over them. Hoping I didn't make too much noise I continue to his room. As I get closer I hear crying and moaning? I walk closer and put my ear to his door, I laugh.... iS HoBiE Watching POrN?

I open the door wide and look in ready to laugh at him. But I don't laugh, I turn around and slam the door. I don't open the door again expecting something else. I don't pinch myself...what I saw was real, it was very, very real.

And it would forever stay in my thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm the devil guys, no im serious, this part was 666 words.

What do you guys think? Anyway, I may update again later but idk, don't expect much cus im tired af. But in the next part, I might say what Taehyung saw, maybe..... maybe.

Comment

Love

Vote

Love

Follow

Love

recommended song: Fear by Mino ft. Taeyang

this has to be my favorite song at the moment.