Part 10: Don't give strangers your phone

THATS RIGHT I WAS PROCASTIAING.... HOWEVER I FINALLY GOT UP AND DID A PART! EXPECT MORE DURING THE WEEKEND!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi P.O.V

"I had a dream about you Jimin", I say knowing where this conversation would go. It would probably lead to Jimin being very uncomfortable and awkward. This is all part of my game though, it's an innocent fun game.

"Oh, what happened in the dream hyung?", he asks shaking so obviously nervous, surprising me. It didn't even take a minute and he's already nervous and shaking.

"Well it wasn't really a dream more of a flashback.", I say smirking in the inside trying to ignore the guilt creeping on me for making him so uncomfortable and rigid.

"What was it?", Jimin says looking ready to move on to the afterlife, cus I mean he looks so done and it is honestly a little satisfying.

"Do you remember when you were in my-" I start but remember I don't have my phone on me. I turn from Jimin and walk up the stairs trying to open the door. It wouldn't budge, and I know its not cus I'm weak and lazy af.

"Jimin! You closed the door?! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT?!" I yell forgetting about my previous plan. He came running up the stairs and became pale realizing the situation we were in. He looked so desperate I wanted to laugh.

"Hyung, don't you have your phone on you?" he asks hopeful. I try to think where I put my phone. Then I remember...

"DAMMIT! I let XM play on my phone." I say frustrated, what was I thinking giving someone I don't really know my phone.

Wait, did she see that? Did she the message? 

"Where's your phone?" I ask, wanting to get my phone back quickly and wanting to find out if she say the rather brutal message I had .

"I left it in your room." he says, looking down, tears pricking in his eyes, "why don't we just yell?" he continues. I face palm, he really cant remember anything.

"We can't, these walls are soundproof, of course the basement, of all places, has to have soundproof walls, what were they thinking we would do in here..." I mutter heading down to lay back down on the couch.

"We're dead..." Jimin whispered, making shivers run down my spine.... because it's so cold in here obviously. I lay down on the couch and try to go back to sleep as Jimin sat on a beanbag.

The awkward was so heavy it could suffocate you.

"Kiss me hyung."

"wHaT?!"

XM P.O.V

I sat on Yoongi's bed chewing on some sour patch while playing Flappy Bird. I look around the room, Taehyung is sleeping on the bed while Hobie was playing with his hair. Jungkook was tied up in the closet, and Hanuel was sent in there to make sure he didn't try to escape. Namjoon and Jin were in their own room doing there own thing.

"You stupid fucking bird.." I mutter as I look at the score. ONE POINT AWAY FROM YOONGI'S HIGH SCORE. I tap the screen, but it doesn't move, instead it glitches and goes to a different app. It was just a notepad app. I click out but it glitches again. Why does he own such a crap phone?

I see a file named XXXX, being the nosy bastard I am, I open it. I read through it. I read every single word, every single letter. And I understand all of it.

Yoongi has been through a lot....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS THAT!

VOTE LOVE COMMET FOLLOW!!!

recommended song: Hero by Monsta X