Part 15: Cheese sticks

Taehyung P.O.V.

I walk out the house door angry and confused. I knew Hobie didn't like me, but why did I have to see that.

I walked in the door ready to laugh, but this was not what I was expecting, Yoongi above Hobie undoing his pants. Hobie grabbing on the other boys hair. Both were flustered, and their hair a mess.

I didn't expect my heart to feel that hurt and betrayed. I sat on the porch and heard someone else come out.

"Go away Yoongi." I say, automatically assuming it was him. Instead, I see the boy Jimin came home with.

"Umm, I'm not Yoongi, but can you tell Jimin I'm sorry?" he says, looking ashamed. I nod my head at the boy and let him leave. I continue to sit and watch the sun rise. I start to doze off until I hear the door open again.

"YAH! you scared me hyung." Jimin says, looking pitiful, and looked to be suffering terrible hangover.

Oh ya, the kid told me to tell him sorry, "Jimin, that kid you were with told me to tell you he was sorry.". He just nods his head and sits next to me.

"What's up hyung?" He says, nonchalantly. And then I let everything out...

"I hate everything, I can't believe this is actually happening. I mean I know Hobie didn't love me or anything but it still hurts so bad. I shouldn't even have these kinds of feeling for my hyung but I cant help it, everything about him is perfect, EVERYTHING. But that everything isn't mine I guess."

"What do you mean?" He asks confusion written everywhere on his face.

"He's with Yoongi." I say, only remembering that Jimin was the one I was talking to after I said it.

"What? You mean.. Yoongi was.. wi-with Hobie last ni-night?"

I nod my head, feeling all types of depressing emotions swirl around in my chest. Jimin however stands up and pulls me with him. He starts walking back in the house. He goes to the fridge and pulls out a pack of cheese sticks.

I look at him confused, we both like cheese sticks... so is he trying to cheer us up? He hides the food in his jacket and walks to his room dragging me with him. However, he slowed down so that the Yoongi coming out of Hobie's room could see us. Now I know what he's up too.

He closes the door and tosses me a cheese stick. "Lets eat."

.

.

.

"IM GOING TO STICK ALL OF YOU IN MY MOUTH"

"Eat him Eat him, God Dammit just do it." I chanted.

"OMO YOUR SO TASTY" he responded.

"Do it again, I bet you can't, he's too long" I challenged.

Jimin took that challenge and stuck another cheese stick in his mouth. He started moaning trying to add effect for the audience outside our door. I decided to do the same," Jesus Christ, how are you holding him in?"

He nearly choked on his food because he started laughing. I had to stuff his face in a pillow so they wouldn't hear him laughing. After his laughing fit finished and we moaned a little more, we decided that was enough and we were ready for their reactions.

I mess my hair up and do the same for Jimin, I also wrinkle our shirts and put it on awkwardly.

This is all a part of getting over Hobie hyung.

Jimin laughs, ready to open the door and see the other members faces. Yoongi had a can of whip cream in his hand, he was looking so disappointed. J-Hope looked terrified, that he was caught or that he was listening, I don't know. Jungkook was no where to be seen. Namjoon was trying to hold Jin back from us.

"Is the show over already?" Yoongi says.

"MY CHILDREN WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD! I HAD TO MAKE HANUEL TAKE JUNGKOOK OUT THE HOUSE SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO WITNESS THIS!" Jin says hysterical, leaving me to wonder why she was still here in the first place, like didn't she have a house? And where did the other girl go to? Before I even ask, they continue.

"You guys are like really loud... like really." Namjoon says looking terrified himself.

J-Hope doesn't say anything. He just stays quiet and looks down. I frown at him, why is he so disappointed, he doesn't have anything to be upset over. He didn't lose anyone or anything, he has a partner, and has a perfect life, why is he so down?

Yoongi nudged him and only received a glare in return, a glare that even I could feel.

"Can we talk Tae?" he asks quietly receiving worried looks from Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin and a nervous look from Yoongi.

"Okay, talk." I say not wanting to be left alone with him right now. But he pleads with his eyes for us to speak alone. I sigh and grab his hand, after winking at Jimin making him roll his eyes and the other members gag.

"Okay, you wanted to talk, go ahead."

Rolling my eyes on the outside but heart racing on the inside, I brace myself for whatever he has to say.

I expect the worst, but I don't expect

.

.

.

" He nearly raped me."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I feel guilty? Yes

Do you hate me? Probably

Did I have to make it like this? No not really

lmao, ok well you know the drill.

Comment

Love

Vote

Love

Follow

Love

Recommended Song: Sentimental by WINNER

(IDK this song is so addicting)

btw this part was inspired by a chat I was having with my friends.

CHEESE STICKS CAN HAVE GENDERS!