Part 16: When things add up...

Yoongi P.O.V

My heart started beating 32 times per second as I watched Hobie and Taehyung go together in a room.

"You should get out of here, now, before Taehyung finds out what you did.", Jimin spits at me without making eye contact. I nod my head and look for XM's contact name in my phone. I click on it and listen to it ring. It continues ringing, and ringing.

"HI YOONGI OMO YOU HAVE TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!'' She screams then hangs up. I look at the phone and she sends a text. It's an address. 

"Im out." I say to no one in particular, and no one seemed to care anyway. I drive all around trying to find the location. After another frustrating twenty minutes I finally find it.

A run down shack is a nice way to describe it. The ceiling was tearing up and the windows were covered with dust and dirt. The front door had a huge dent in it. I contemplate going back when I see XM run out the house. She waves her hands around and screams for me to come in the ''house''.

"You have NOOO idea how much I'm fangirling right now oh my god" she says dragging me to her room I presume. She pushes me to the bed and gets her laptop.

I look at her room, it was painted a deep purple and their were wrappers everywhere. Her clothes were scattered everywhere as well. She jumps onto the bed and shows me a picture. It takes me a few seconds to adjust my eyes but then I see it, it's a picture of

..... us. It's a picture of Bangtan. I smirk, did she not realize it?

"Who are they?" I ask, acting oblivious.

She smiles wide, " This is BTS, I just got into them, and they are like absolutely perfect. How perfect it would be to know them."

I smile at her, when was she going to figure it out. " Well who's your favorite?" I ask.

"PARK JIMIN! OMO THAT BEAUTIFUL BOY, ANYONE WOULD BE SOOO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM! LIKE IF I HAD HIM I WOULD EVER LET HIM GO AND I WOULDNT EVER HURT HIM." My heart sinks, never hurt him? It seems like that's all I'm doing to him.

"You know, you kinda look like, wait Jimin kinda HOLD ON ARE YOU-?" her eyes widen and she jumps in the air.

"You mean this whole time I was hanging with you guys?" She says finally realizing it.

I laugh and nod my head. " Well that's bull, how come you look hotter in pictures than in real life?"

WAIT WHAT SHE SAY?

"HEY! I LOOK GOOD" I argue. She laughs, and I decide it was time to ask.

"Do you live here by yourself?"

Her face darkens, and her vibe becomes dangerous and intimidating again. " No, I live here with Hanuel."

"Oh, umm where are you parents?"

"Not here obviously."

I know im pushing it, but I want answers. "Where are they? And why is your house so run down?" 

She starts getting uncomfortable rather angry and I feel regret but I don't stop asking.

"My parents are somewhere in Daegu for all I know, my house is like this cus money doesn't just grow on trees you know. " She says ready to stop talking.

" Why do you guys live together and why do you not know where your parents are?"

"WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU?"

"Please."

She turns around and leaves the room. I get up to leave but she comes back in, with a book and her phone. She comes to sit next to me and opens the book.

"This is everything we've gone through..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS A CRAPPY ONE BUT, WHILE WRITING THIS, MY FRIEND TOLD ME BTS REALESED A TEASER FOR THE M/V FIRE, SO I STOPPED WRITING AND WENT AND FANGIRLED hehehe sorry....

Anyway

Comment

Love

Vote

Love

Follow

Love

Recommended song: Young Forever by Bangtan Boys

baby Yoongi is so cute tho <3