Part 17: Punch me...

Right, so, ya, okay, lets just start, well I mean, this is hard, you know listening to Got7 is really fun, listen to Got7, okay lets start.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XM P.O.V.

I opened the book, turning to the front page where my real initials were written.

"Who's S.K?" he asks referring to my name.

"Me." I respond, flipping the page revealing a picture. A picture of me as a baby, I turn the page, the next picture is of me as a two year old. I smile looking at me walking in our old house in Daegu. I turn the page, it was me as a four year old. I had ice cream all over my face. I flip the page again, and I was with Hanuel, I was six and she was four.

"This is when we first met, Hanuel and I." I say touching the picture.

I flip the page and there it was a picture of Hanuel, her parents, my parents, and myself all dressed in black, looking at the coffin being put in the ground.

"What happened?" Yoongi puts his hand on mine. I just sigh.

"My younger sister, Hanuel, and I were playing out in the park. Hanuel and my sister were six and I  eight. I told them I was going to get ice cream for us and to stay where I could see them. I ran quickly so I could come back quickly. I paid for the ice cream and then I heard a boom. I dropped everything and ran. A crowd was formed around two people. I pushed through everyone and-" , I sigh, " My little sister and a man, an old man were both lifeless on the floor. Hanuel was hovering over my sis while I stood there, not paying any attention on anything but the two girls, one dead, one crying."

"Woah, I, wow." he shakes his head.

"After that Hanuel never was really okay. I mean she witnessed her best friend die. Han and I never were that close but after that, we clung to each other. I stayed strong for her and she confided in me. I had no one to go to, my parents were a mess, Han's parents were a mess, and my friends stopped talking to me. I was an eight year old who could only confide in music, and soon music was everything I relied on."

"So, how are you in Seoul and your parents in Daegu?"

"I grew up, Han became my second sister. We grew up together and it was only us, both our parents stopped caring for us. Mine because of my sisters death, her parents because she went into depression. We had each other though. We didn't go to school because Han would get severely bullied and I wasn't in her grade so I couldn't help her so, we would go to abandoned buildings and we would dance and sing. We raised ourselves with music. After I turned sixteen I told Han to pack up because we were leaving our dreadful life and going to live in Seoul, now we are here, living in this house for around seven months."

I inhale and exhale surprised I let that story come out. I slowly look to Yoongi and see his eyes were red and teary.

"Well damn Yoongi, I didn't know you were capable of emotion." I joke. He wipes his eyes and sniffs.

" I need to get to Jimin.", he whispers.

I nod, getting up to put my shoes on. "Lets go."

Yoongi P.O.V.

I listened to every word she said, and it made me realize...

I'VE BEEN SUCH AN ASS TO JIMIN

Everything I've done to him has been so rude and inconsiderate. Her story made me realize that someone's feelings is something you shouldn't mess with, you never know when someone will be taken away from you just like that.

I run and go as fast as I can. I run faster than I ever have in my life. I run so fast I forget I have to breathe, but breathing isn't important right now, the only thing important is Jimin. Only Jimin.

I finally reach the house when I realize that I drove my car to her house. I facepalm myself but knock on the door getting nervous every second. Namjoon opens the door and slams it back in my face.

"NAMJOON OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW, I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE".

Namjoon peeks his head and sticks his tongue out and closes the door again. However, I put my foot in between the door and wedge myself in.

"I want to see Jimin now." I demand.

He comes through the door with an angry Taehyung on his arm.

"YOU BASTARD YOONGI, I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OVER SOMEONE LIKE THAT?" He screams to me.

I just walk past him, and grab Jimin's arm, but my face starts stinging.

Jimin punched me.

"No, im done with you taking advantage over me too, you need to stop, before someone seriously hurts you."

"Jimin, I want to say sorry."

" I don't care."

" God dammit listen to me"

" WHY Yoongi?!?, there are a thousand reasons for me to hate you."

" I swear to God Jimin, its because I love you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAAAAT? WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

LOVE

COMMENT

LOVE

VOTE

LOVE

FOLLOW

Recommended song: Rewind by Got7