Part 4: Who's In?

That is right!! DOUBLE FREAKING UPDATE!! HAHAHA WHO AM I TALKING TO.... *cries* anyway whoever reads this enjoy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi P.O.V

"C'MON Hobie pwease!" I ask with kitty eyes.

"No, you betrayed me by turning me in to the man who can decrease your life by twenty years just by sitting next to him."

I think, I need him to agree with me, I need his and Namjoon's help.

"Oh! Hobie I'll get you a date with Taehyung!"

His eyes shot to me, " why would I want that?''

"Okay, then I won't set you up with him."

I can see him debating, "fine... I'll help you."

"YAY! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN! NOW I HAVE TO TELL NAMJOON, TAEHYUNG AND JIN-HYUNG!" I yell, excited for this plan.

"Tell me what?" Namjoon says raising an eyebrow at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin P.O.V

"I have never been more caught off guard in my life." I say still confused af.

" Kookie was it just me or was the grumpy old grandpa about to-- no -- WAS he actually crying? LIKE TEARS LIKE WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOUR SAD.... HOLY CRAP WE MADE HYUNG CRY?!?!" I continue ranting. I still can't believe it, he cried, because it looked like we were about to kiss?

NO, he was probably upset about something before... right?

"That was just so bizarre." Kookie whispers probably in the same state of shock as me.

"WAIT A SECOND!!"

"WHAT IS IT FETUS?"

"HE SAID HE WAS SORRY, HE WALKED ALL THE WAY HERE TO TELL YOU SORRY!!"

We both dropped everything and ran as fast as possible to the house.

"JIN-HYUNG COME HERE!!" we both exclaim out of breath, trying to find the older boy.

Jin's head popped from behind a wall, " what did you guys do?", he says looking at us disappointingly.

"SOMEONE ABDUCTED YOONGI AND CHANGED HIM!! I THINK IT WAS TAEHYUNG'S FAMILY!" We say simultaneously.

"Jin-hyung, why are you staring at us?"

"You effed up reaaal bad." He says pointing to Namjoon and his shared room while looking at me specifically.

For the second time today, we glanced at each other, confused as ever. We walk toward the room, however, it only took us like five steps, and we started hearing the sobbing.

"Do you think that's...." I ask starting to sweat.

Knock..... Knock..... Knock

I saw the knob start turn, meaning someone was opening it. I gulp, this is such a huge misunderstanding. Taehyung opened the door and gave us a somewhat disgusted look, it was uncomfortable.

"Why are you here?" he asks us trying to cover Yoongi.

"What's going on, we are honestly so confused right now >.<" Jungkook frustratingly says.

"We didn't mean for Yoongi to cry, even though we really don't know what we did." I add.

Taehyung moved just enough for me to see a blonde haired boy wrapped in blankets with puffy eyes and food scattered everywhere.

wHAT THe HeLl

Jungkook didn't seem to have seen Yoongi. I continue to stare at him, zoning out on what Taehyung was saying. We make eye contact before Yoongi completely breaks down again.

WTF iS hApPEnInG

"Jin-hyung, I think you should come here!" Taehyung yells across the house.

Jin comes running with a butcher knife pointing it at us. We both widen our eyes.

" Go to your rooms ... NOW" The pink princess wielding a butcher knife yells.

We scramble across the hallway to my room where we lock ourselves in for the safety of our lives. Once it becomes quiet in the hall again we turn to each other.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE PEOPLE!!!! HOPE U ENJOYED THAT HEHEHEHEHEHE ANYWAYYY I ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING NOW AND IM HYPED!! EXPECT ANOTHER UPDATE SOON! ^.^

song recommended: Alive by Vixx

(thanks for showing me that song..... you know who you are ^^)