Part 12: Good Morning is not so good

Jimin P.O.V

I slept for a long time I think as I look out my window. After the whole incident with Yoongi I decided to go to sleep without eating dinner. I walk out of bed with nothing on but some boxers. I straight head for the kitchen already feeling hungry. As I walk closer I hear something, two people talking softly. I peek my head and see Jungkook and Hobie whispering. Hobie nudges Jungkook and both turn toward me, "Good morning!" I say pretending I wasn't trying to eavesdrop.

The both look at me and shrug walking away. Well okay then?

I drag myself to the fridge and force myself to eat something even though I would have to just burn it off later. One of the biggest things I hate about myself, my stomach. Many people call me crazy for hating it, but those people are liars. The amount of work I have to put in to fit the 'standards' is incomprehensible. I'm constantly being told to be put on a diet and to go and work out, so I can get back in shape, and it does get really tiring. And even after all that work, I still feel and look fat...

I hear someone coming into the kitchen and it's XM, did she sleep here?

"Good morning noona!" I say trying to sound cheerful. She just whispers some profanities in my general direction and walks off again. Why is everyone so pissed off?

I go back to my room and pull on some clothes. Taehyung is the next one I see this morning. I don't bother saying hi or good morning because I don't want to get bashed at again. It seems as though I'm the person people always take their anger out on.

"Oh is that how its going to be Jimin, you cant even be respectful and say at least hi?" Taehyung snaps at me. I look toward him and I feel the anger rising up in me. I run out the door blinking furiously trying to get the tears to go away. I look back at the house that I wouldn't come back to for the rest of the day. I was going to go and chill by myself. 

I walk toward the park but turn around to head to a nearby mountain hill thing. Looking around, I saw no one but early morning joggers and some birds. I decide to listen to some music, Monster by Big Bang , comes on. I mumble along to the lyrics feeling a little depressed. I go to change the music when someone yells at me, "WATCH OUT !"

I jump out of the way seeing a boy who lost control of his bike coming down hill. Once I'm out of the way I look back at the boy who successfully stopped his bike. I run to him just to make sure he's okay.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask the boy. He turns to me and I come to face with a pair of familiar, unique  hazel eyes speckled with green and blue. 

"Hyun-Woo?"

"Park Jimin?"

"NO WAY!" we yell at the same time, slightly fan-girling. Hyun-Woo is one of my bestest friends. However, we had to part ways when he had to move to America. We always kept contact, but for the past few months we hadn't spoke to each other due to our busy schedules.

"I feel like it's been forever minmin." he says ruffling my hair. I smile at his gesture, Hyun-Woo has always been so friendly and open.

"You still are gunna use that nickname.. ITS SO OLD THOUGH", I say slightly cringing at the old nickname.

He nods his head, "Lets hang out!". I nod my head forgetting about all my previous problems.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask him taking in his appearance, he really did grow up though. His old brown hair is replaced with unnatural blond hair with some blue in it that really brought out his eyes. His old scrawny body is now a built up one, and his muscles were defined af in that shirt. He also had a tattoo of an actual heart on his bicep.

"Take a picture it lasts longer Minmin.", he says flexing his arm and striking poses. I roll my eyes knowing he was also checking me out. Even though I wasn't that confident in my body, I was always comfortable around him.

"Lets go to an arcade then go for lunch then go for a movie then go to a club and drink." I say wanting to hang out the whole day.

"Well damn, you have our day planned out." 

.

. Time skip

.

"Well that movie was complete crap." I say completely disgusted in the second Maze Runner movie.

"I agree, but now its time to get drunk, so we'll probably forget we even watched the movie.", Hyun-Woo says. I don't particularly like getting drunk but I just met up with my long lost bestie, so it is completely fine. "Lets go", I say pointing to the building where a line was forming.

"ID'S please", the scary bald man said. We both showed him our ID'S and walked in already being attacked with music. We go to the bar and tell the tender to surprise us. What we get is a clear liquid, and we take it without hesitating.

Then we order seven more per person.

I smile at Hyun-Woo and he smiles back...

we are getting really drunk tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY DUN >.<

DID U LIKE IT? I HOPE SO!!

do u guys like Hyun-Woo? I like him, or do I? Whats his purpose? Is he good? Is he bad?

So many questions not enough answers..

Comment

Love

Vote

Love

Follow

recommended song: Borders by Amber

AMBER IS LEGIT MY QUEEN <3