end.

right so I havet been updating for a long time and its cus I kinda forgot my password and had zero motivation to write anything, AND NOW SCHOOL IS STARTING GOD DAYUUUUUM. BUT ANYWAY SORRRRYYY FOR THE WAIT....

P.O.V. NOT GIVEN

05/30/2016

Min Yoongi Diary Log

I stood looking at the people screaming, cheering, crying for me. Hundreds, thousands, all of them looking at me with their eager eyes. I looked and looked. I bring the mic to my mouth slowly, almost not moving. I coughed, and became nervous. I looked to my side, and there he was, my Park Jimin, looking at me reassuringly. He gave me a thumbs up and I started.

"ARMY'S I let you down. I am sorry for that, I left Bangtan and that was cowardly of me. You may think I have joined back but.... I didn't. Not yet at least."

By now all of Bangtan was looking at me, confused. I had told them earlier I was going to announce my health to the ARMY'S and that I was okay. But no, I needed to say something far more important than my health.

"I cant just leave and join as I please, so first I want to ask my family, Bangtan, if they will take me back after all my mistakes."

I looked toward my group, and they all looked speechless, especially Jimin. Jhope was the first to speak, "What kind of a question is that hyung? Of course, we love you, we could never say no to that."

Then Rapmon, "Yeah, Bangtan isn't complete without you."

I smiled as the others nodded their head in agreement.

"Now ARMY'S... do I have your acceptance?"

I had a small heart attack as the whole arena went silent for a second. Then like the flip of a switch, the whole place was on their feet jumping, cheering, in happiness.

I felt tears and I fell to the floor and bowed to the fans. Jimin came to my side and rubbed my back. I stood up again and wiped away the tears.

Taehyung then spoke, " I think this is the most beautiful moment in life."

And with that, we started our performance, and the whole time, I feel nothing but happiness and content with my life.

This truly is the most beautiful moment in my life.

Thank You ARMY

Thank You Bangtan

Thank You Park Jimin

I let the tears fall freely now as I read the last part of Yoongi's log. He went through such a hard life and he finally found happiness at the end of it. His happiness was so short and that breaks my heart. He lived a good life, but it was too short. As soon as I got him, I lost him. I lost him forever. Now who's going to be there for me? Bangtan for sure, but their love doesn't compare to the love Yoongi gave me.

Min Yoongi, the innocent boy who wanted to become something and make his loved proud.

Min Yoongi, the boy who wanted to make everyone around him feel secure and loved.

Min Yoongi, the boy who went through the worst kinds of pain to get where he was.

Min Yoongi, the boy who was lied to by doctors.

Min Yoongi, the boy who died a day after his most beautiful moment in life.

Min Yoongi, the boy who still has my heart.

Min Yoongi, I love you,

~Park Jimin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THIS WAS A SHIT ENDING IK IK BUT SPARE ME

IM WORKING ON A NEW FANFIC!!!

AHA FORGIVE ME?

vote

comment

love

song: Into you by KOLAJ and Eric Nam