Part 23: SMH

I had no idea... so this is what happened

AND TOMMOROW IS TAEYANGS BIRTHDAY!! MY BABYYYY <3

Namjoon P.O.V.

I looked at the boy beneath me, I smile genuinely. His hair was disheveled and it was just brushing his deep emotional orbs. I look at his bare torso, and I blush remembering the love we just made. (Im sorry >.< I'm going to cringe so much if I write a sex scene.)

"Jin, don't go anywhere, I'm getting water."

"Your thirsty already? Damn boy calm down," I blush at his words as I leave the room not bothering to put on pants or a shirt. I hed to the kitchen and scratch my head while yawning. I walk past the living room and turn the lights on. I grab a glass but I feel watched. I look at the living room and see a naked Jungkook and a half naked Hanuel.

 I choke on my water, "EhEHM SORRYI'LLJUSTGONOW...."

I run as fast as I can and I enter my room I share with Jin. I see two people in my bed, that's when I realize this wasn't my room. I blink and someone turns the side lamp on, greeting me with two pantless boys. One had brightly colored hair, who's name was Kim Taehyung, and the other was a boy with a sharp jawline who's name was Jung Hoseok.

"Ummm WRONGROOMSOSORRYPLEASECONTINUE."

I run out and look in my room before I get another surprise.

"Namjoon-ah, what's wrong? You look like you just saw a monster.. OH THE IRONY!"

"the amount of naked people I just saw right now is unbelievable."

Meanwhile......

Yoongi P.O.V.

"oh my lord Yoongi your going to kill me, AISH DAMMIT THAT HURTS."

I smirk at the youngers complaints as I push into him (omfg im dying *.*)

"Do you want me to stop Jimin?"

"nO NO PLease don't.... daddy."

"Dammit Jimin, you're already turning me on so much."

"Just shut up and fvck me."

I comply to his wishes.

XM P.O.V.

"I swear if Han doesn't stop texting me about her sex with Jungkook im going to kill myself."

"So you finally accepted that Han is growing up?" the boy next to me said.

"HELL NO when I see Jungkook im going to murder him, then bring him back to life just to kill him again."

"Damn, you need a boyfriend." The girl sitting next to me laughs. I blush glancing at the boy whom was also looking down blushing.

"AMBER! JACKSON! XM! THERE YOU ARE!" My friend Eric Nam, calls out.

I laugh and stand up, classic Eric, late to everything.

"Its about time Nam, where you been?" Amber goes jumping on his back, causing Eric to groan making everyone double over in laughter.

"You guys are so immature," Jackson says in between laughs.

By now I was basically sobbing because everyone was giving me weird looks. I cover my mouth, but my laughing doesn't cease.

"Lets see who can make her stop laughing first." Amber says only making me laugh more.

They start acting serious and scary but it makes my tears and laughs fall out harder.

"The winner gets to give the others a dare!" Eric says. I looked over at Jackson to see him looking smug. He walks over to me and my laughing slowly stops as he bring his face closer to mine.

He brings his lips to mine and my laughing cuts off. The kiss seemed only to last one second before he pulled away.

"I win! I DARE AMBER AND ERIC TO MAKE OUT..."

And then we watched.... uncomfortably...

"Jackson, lets head to my house, well BTS's house." I say while cringing at the two eating each other.

He nods his head and we go.

"Is anyone home?" he asks knocking on the door. I shrug and open a side window, and jump in. It was an empty bedroom, well sheet. (hehehe the puns)

"Well dayum you picked the perfect room." he says, pushing me onto the bed. He whispers in my ear, ready?

I nod, and we go for it...

Jimin P.O.V. *Next morning btw*

I wake up on a hospital bed and freak out a little, then I see Yoongi next to me and I blush. I shake him a little as a nurse walks in.

"Excuse me, but your friend can go home now, we ran all tests and everything is alright."

"Ah, Komawo, I'll tell him." I smile at the nurse. When she leaves I kiss Yoongi, and I watch his eyes flutter open.

"Cute." I whisper to myself.

"Doctor said you can go home, so get dressed." I say throwing some clothes at him.

He gets up and strips right in front of me causing me to blush. "Cute," he whispers aloud.

I shake my head, "Lets just go home."

-------

"FINALLY HOME OH MY GOD YES." Yoongi screams. I roll my eyes and fish my keys out my pocket and open the door. We take six steps inside and we see all the guys including XM and Hanuel and... Jackson from Got7? It takes us less than two seconds to smell it...

"THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE SEX WTF HAPPENED HERE?" we both shrieked at the same time.

"Raise your hand- and be honest- who fvcked last night." Yoongi says.

One by one everyone raises their hand.

Damn we're horny af.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I SUCK XD XD IM SORRRRY BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.

EHEHEEHEHE

LOVE

VOTE

LOVE

COMMENT

LOVE

FOLLOW

Recommended Song: High High by GD&T.O.P