Part 9: Attack on Bangtan

Hanuel P.O.V (you weren't expecting that O.O)

"Do it one more time Kookie!" I scream to the boy.

"Oh you know I'm going to do it again" he replies smirking looking down at me with this intense look in his eyes.

"God, I don't know how much longer I can hold on." I yell frustrated and out of breath as Jungkook does it again. He lets out all his breath that he was holding in, attacking me with minty breath.

"Why do you make me feel so weak?" I ask whimpering to the older boy who had more experience at this than I did.

" Don't cry Hanuel... I won't go as hard as I did today next time." he says soothingly. This made me open my eyes wide,

"There's going to be a next time?" I ask quietly.

He laughs at me reaction, "You thought this was a one time win?".

I sulk, "But I hate losing at Mario Kart.." I say looking down remembering how he kept attacking me with red shells and bananas.

"How about you go against Jimin, he sucks at Mario Kart." he suggests. I nod my head eager to win. It's not that I'm bad, it's just that Jungkook has been trained under Jin.

"Where even is Jimin?" I ask remembering he was last with Yoongi.

"Probably in Yoongi's room. Lets go see." he says reaching out to get me off the floor. He pulls on my hand too strong though and  I  end up falling on his chest.

"Sorry." I apologize embarrassed of what just happened. He holds me, steadying me so I regained my balance.

"There's nothing to be sorry for everyone trips, c'mon lets go." he says, not letting go of my hand. We leave Jungkook's room and hed for Yoongi's. We knock simultaneously and don't get a response. We knock again, "Anyone in here", I ask lightly worried. We wait for a couple of seconds before we hear, a response.

"One second, I'm coming.", we hear Jimin say. I hear some shuffling around and then the door opens. I see Jimin's face covered in concealer but I don't say anything. I look toward Jungkook to see if he noticed but he showed no reaction.

Boys are honestly so clueless sometimes...

"JIMIN! LETS GO PLAY MARIO KART!" Jungkook yells making everyone within 21 ft. of him go deaf.

"Why not?" he says rubbing his ear, "Lets also call Taehyung and Hobie hyung."

Jungkook nods, " Hey, Hanuel can you go find them?" he asks. I nod my head and go to start my search for the boys. I come across Jin, " Hey how can I find Taehyung and J-hope?" I ask my sunbae. He laughs, "Why?".

"We are playing Mario Kart and Jungkook said to find them." I say, not realizing I just ended Jungkook's life.

"HE'S PLAYING WITHOUT ME??" he screams looking ready to slap a line of hoes. Which I mean, he might do. He runs to a room and I follow. I see Taehyung, J-Hope, and XM all sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle. Okay??

"Do you guys want candy?" Jin says, smiling deviously as I cringe knowing he just started a rant from XM

"I do OH I REALLY WANT SOME, DO YOU HAVE SOUR PATCH OH WAIT ACTUALLY SKITTLES OMO I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE I WANT MORE?" XM says as her eyes shined.

"Well I'll give you both." Jin says as I step back knowing exactly what's going to happen. XM jumps 30 ft in the air and hugs Jin, "What do you want me to do?" she says looking up with koala eyes.

"Attack Jungkook." he says.

"I'll do that for free any day." Hobie laughs as Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"ATTACK ON JUNGKOOK!!!" they say running to fulfil their mission.

Jimin P.O.V (wOw this part is going to be looong)

As soon as Jungkook says what's taking them so long, we hear it. A stampede heading straight for us... and I know exactly why... We didn't invite Jin-hyung.

 I run for it, abandoning the Maknae, leaving him to fend for himself. No Im not cruel. Im just smart. I run for the basement locking me in forgetting the fact that I need a key to open it back up. I run down the stairs and see a figure laying on the couch.

I scream, terrified at the intruder. I grab a broom and start attacking the stranger.

"DIE!! DIE!! I WILL ATTACK YOU FOREVER!!" I scream as I see the familiar mop of blonde hair.

Oh shoot. Im dead.

"WHAT THE HELL. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Yoongi screams at my general direction.

He looks so cute

I just want to hug him

I just want him to be mine

I just want him to be my side

I just want - him to stop swatting at the air in an attempt to hit me.

"Yoongi, it's me Jimin." I say quietly wishing to be anywhere else. He moves his hair out of his face and see's me.

"I had a dream about you Jimin..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH FINALLY IM DUN WITH THAT

I HOPE U LUV IT CUS I LUV IT

AND THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS

I WUV U SOOOO MUCH ^.^

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE

recommended song: Top Of The World by Big Bang (my favorite Big Bang song)