Part 22: Save Me

Yoongi P.O.V

I look out the hospital window where I could see the moon shining brightly. The moon is beautiful, I think, Today the moon shines brighter on the blank spot in my memory.

I smile at the lyric I made in my mind. I start thinking of a verse and a chorus and eventually I end up writing a whole song. I read the song, satisfied with how raw and deep it sounded. Then I decide to come up with a melody. I open my mouth to start but close it, I think.

I cant rap anymore, what am I doing?

I'm not even in Bangtan anymore, so what AM I doing?

I put the notepad away and sigh looking at the wall in front of me. I see movement but I don't question it, who would be in my room?

I put my head down but hear footsteps. I shoot up and frantically look around trying to act normal.

"Who's there?" I ask not expecting to get a respond.

"Park Jimin." a voice responds, the voice, HIS voice, PARK JIMINS VOICE.

"Jimin you came-*cough* to-*cough*- see me?" I ask between my coughs.

"What's causing your coughing?" He looks at me with a tired expression, one you would find on war veterans.

"Didn't the guys-*cough*- tell you?" I ask, remembering how angry Hobie seemed about my smoking addiction.

"No." Jimin looks at me and comes closer. "Tell me."

I freeze, he becomes a predator; he looks at me with fierce eyes and I get intimidated. He looks edgy and wild.

"I.. well-*cough* I well I'm dammit, I'M A HARDCORE SMOKER. OK I SAID IT. I SMOKE, AND IM ADDICTED BADLY, AND *COUGH* THIS IS GOING TO*COUGH* BE THE END OF ME."  I finish with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Jimin sits on my bed and touches my cheek, brushing my tears with his thumb, "I guess we have something in common". I think, what does he mean have in common? Does he smoke? What is he talking about?

"W-eh-what?"

"Sing to me, Yoongi..... hyung."

"I-I can't."

"Do it." he pleads, removing his fierce look. I part my mouth to object but his lips were atop of mine. He doesn't move away, HE'S JUST STAYING THERE OMO WHAT DO I DO?

I freeze, and blink and he's in front of me, forehead on my forehead, "Now, Min Yoongi sing for me."

I sigh and pick my notepad up, starting the song I wrote still shaking from what just happened...

I want to breathe, I hate this night

I want to wake up, I hate this dream

I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

Don't wanna be lonely

Just wanna be yours Why is it so dark where you're not here

It's dangerous how wrecked I am

Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

Listen to my heartbeat

It calls you whenever it wants to

Because within this pitch black darkness