New Neighbours?

Mingyu was walking back home from school. He always liked school. He was social, had good looks and had lots of friends. He was the most popular boy in his school, he never dated any girl though he didn't like the thought of breaking someone's heart just because people would judge them or they would say his too 'cool' for her.

Mingyu loved to talk to everyone, even who he didn't know, you could say he was way too social but the older people liked it because he was never on his phone all the time and he wouldn't be anti social.

"Hey Mingyu!" Mingyu heard a boy's voice call his name and he knew it was Dohyun. Dohyun, Youngsoo, Minjun and Kunwoo were all 19 and they would always bully Mingyu. He would hang out with them if he had nothing to do and if he was bored because they lived close to him. He never liked talking to them though, it would always end up with Mingyu being called gay because he hasn't had a girlfriend yet or he would get teased that his still in school while the 4 boys aren't.

Minjun came up to Mingyu and put him in a headlock and started messing up his hair. Mingyu never liked it when people messed up his hair. He likes it to look neat and perfect.

"How has our favourite and only 16 year old been?" Minjun always said this to Mingyu but he never understood if that was meant to make him feel bad that his 16 or if they want to have him as there 16 year old friend.

"Let.... go of my.... head." Mingyu could barely say the words since Minjun's grip around his head was really tight.

"Mingyu I think you're forgetting something. You always have to be polite to your hyungs even if some of us like to tease you." As Youngsoo said that he glared at Minjun and Dohyun. They would be the ones to tease him more and Youngsoo would always scold him since his the oldest, he was also Mingyu's favourite.

"Please let go.... of my head." 

"Alright, alright. Since you asked so nicely I will let you go but I won't tomorrow." Minjun said and smirked evilly at Mingyu.

"So Mingyu got a girlfriend yet?" Kunwoo said.

He would be the one to start up the trouble but never say anything afterwards, Mingyu would always notice how quiet he is and it would never change. Mingyu thought he just liked seeing drama start for entertainment. If it never started itself so he would which is the main reason why Mingyu got almost everyday bullied. 

"No." Mingyu already knew what was coming so he tried to walk away, only to be pulled back by Dohyun.

"Come on Mingyu, don't walk away from us. Walk with us. It isn't that bad to walk with us, we're just here to protect you from all the girls that walk by." When Youngsoo finished what he said they all started laughing.

"I just don't want to hurt her or other people to hurt her, what if she gets judged that she's dating me, the most poular guy at school, I don't want her to get hurt in anyway."

"Look I'll give you some tips, walk up to a girl, wink at her, flirt with her, ask for her number, get closer with her, ask her out then when you find a hotter girl that is upset because you're taken, dump her and ask the hotter one out." Mingyu couldn't believe that Dohyun would give that advice to him. His probably done that to loads of girls which Mingyu felt sorry for him.

"Aish you forgot that his gay. It won't work Dohyun." Minjun said and flicked his forehead.

"Well then just use that same strategy on a guy, I'm sure it will work."

"If you ever need any kissing lessons Youngsoo hyung is up for it." Kunwoo said.

"I am not gay. I'm straight and so is Mingyu, ever thought that his actually trying to be nice to girls unlike you guys." Youngsoo said sounding a bit annoyed.

The rest of the boys didn't say a thing and continued their journey to Mingyu's house. They were too scared to say anything else after what Youngsoo said. They knew what he said is true and Youngsoo was the oldest so they didn't like to disrespect him. They did that once and it got violent.

They got to Mingyu's house and the boys said there goodbyes in their own way. Kunwoo would say a simple 'Cya Mingyu' but Minjun and Dohyun would always say something like 'Bye Bye MinMin' or 'Bye Minnie'. They knew Mingyu hated it but they still did it.

"Don't listen to any of them, you know they're just playing around with you and it's entertainment for them. They would never mean anything they say. Bye Mingyu study hard and get good grades!" Youngsoo said. He would always tell Mingyu to study hard and get good grades. Mingyu knew for a fact that Youngsoo got the best grades out of the 4 boys but Kunwoo was alright as well. Not the other two as much.

"Hi Mum." Mingyu greeted his Mother as he got into the house.

"Hi Honey, do you want anything to eat?"

"No I'm fine Mum, I'll be in my room." With that Mingyu walked up to his room and started doing homework and studying, not taking a break apart from eating dinner and having a shower. Soon he started to feel tired so he went in his bed and slept.

Mingyu was woken up by a loud noise coming for outside. He checked the time on it phone and it was 8:10 am. He walked over to his window, almost tripping over in the process, and looked outside. He saw a truck which was a moving house truck. (I have no idea what they're called) Mingyu tried to look more closely and he could see a boy around 3 maybe 2 years younger then him. 

He looked like a happy child and he had black hair. Then he saw someone else that look his age. He looked emotionless like he didn't want to be there. He wasn't happy like the other child but he had the same hair colour. He saw two older people which Mingyu was guessing was the Mother and Father of the two children.

"Mingyu! Mingyu! We have new neighbours!" Mingyu heard his 12 year old sister shouting. There weren't any kids her age to play with her so she often plated with her toys if not me. 

"Do you want to visit them later Mija? I saw a boy that looks your age out there."When Mingyu finished his sentence Mija's face lit up and she was very hyper.

"Mingyu, Mija, for dinner the Jeon family, our new neighbours, will come over to eat with us. I want you two to be nice and behave." 

"Yes Mum." They both said together.

Mingyu couldn't wait to meet them. He wanted a new friend around his age, just not like Dohyun, Kunwoo, Minjun or Youngsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a Meanie fanfic cause I ship them too much.

They're like a KaiSoo only Meanie.

;-;

Oml Kai injured his foot ;-; I was so sad when I found that out. I blame Sm. They are always to blame. My hate for them is real.

I need Jisoos.