Ignoring Him

It's now Friday, two days after Wonwoo kissed Mingyu and within those two days Wonwoo tried avoiding Mingyu as much as he could. He didn't want Mingyu to think of him as disgusting. Whenever Mingyu came to say hi to Wonwoo or talk to him he would walk away and make sure he was out of Mingyu's sight.

Wonwoo and Bohyuk left their house to go to school, Bohyuk kept asking Wonwoo why they never walked with Mingyu and Mija anymore and he came up with excuse to get him to stop talking about Mingyu.

They arrived at school and Wonwoo went to his locker, he closed it and started heading towards the library where it was quiet. He was walking down a hall way when someone called his name.

"Wonwoo!" He turned around and saw Mingyu walking towards him.

Wonwoo turned around and started running somewhere else getting away from Mingyu. Wonwoo found himself walking around aimlessly waiting for the bell to go. When the bell did go and he went to his classes trying to avoid Mingyu. He successfully avoided Mingyu for the four periods and recess, he only had lunch and two more periods to go.

At lunch Wonwoo went up to the roof alone and sat against the wall, eating his lunch. The door opened and he looked at it only to see a smiling Mingyu. Wonwoo's eyes widened in shock and he stood up and started walking away from him.

"Wonwoo please don't go away again. Why can't we talk?" Mingyu asked him a bit saddened.

"You think I'm disgusting and you probably hate me, I don't want you to hurt me." Wonwoo had his hand in front of him, acting as if it'll protect him.

Mingyu walked up to Wonwoo and grabbed his hand and said "Wonwoo, I'll never hurt you, I don't think you're disgusting either. I'm still your friend."

Wonwoo softened up a bit but was still cautious of him. Mingyu noticed it and he pulled him in for a hug. Wonwoo tried to push him away but Mingyu was reluctant to do so. Wonwoo gave up and hugged him back. He felt a sudden hope inside of him. Maybe he hasn't lost Mingyu yet. Maybe he still has a chance.

"Wonwoo I'll always be here for you," Mingyu whispered in his ear. "I want you to remember that."

"Thank you Mingyu, that means a lot to me." They hugged for a while and eventually let go and ate their lunch.

When they were eating their lunch Mingyu had his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder and Wonwoo couldn't help but blush, they were sitting closely together which Wonwoo loved but he knew the moment would end soon.

"Wonwoo can I ask you something?" Mingyu said while looking at him and Wonwoo nodded.

"You said you had a crush on a guy a couple of days ago, is that guy me?" Wonwoo looked away, blushing madly.

Mingyu did a cute little laugh and pulled Wonwoo closer to him.

"That kiss we had yesterday might've effected me, I think your changing me Wonwoo." Wonwoo was looking at him in disbelief and Mingyu just smiled at him innocently.

The bell rung and the boys walked to their locker going to their last classes. When the day ended they went to pick up their younger siblings but they didn't walk home together, one reason was because Wonwoo had to stay back in class, another reason was because Wonwoo still wanted to avoid Mingyu and the last reason is Mingyu was going over to Vernon's house.

When Mingyu arrived at Vernon's house he found out Jeonghan and Josh were there too and of course Seungkwan.

"Mija, why don't you go and play with Josh." Mingyu told Mija.

"Okay Oppa! Josh Oppa~!" Mija ran to Josh and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I still can't believe he ditched school two days ago, that is so not like you Mingyu." Vernon said.

"I think Wonwoo is influencing him and probably in other ways as well." Seungkwan added and the two boys laughed at Mingyu while he started to hit Seungkwan.

"Umma~!!" Seungkwan kept shouting causing Mingyu to laugh at him.

The four boys and Mija all played games together and always ended up laughing at Seungkwan for doing something wrong or being stupid. 

"Hey Vernon, can I tell you something?" Vernon nodded and Mingyu dragged him away from the group, especially Mija.

"When I ditched school with Wonwoo two days ago he told me reasons why he moved here, I hugged him and he hugged me back but when I pulled away he kissed me," Vernon's eye widened and waited for Mingyu to continue. "I kissed him back at first but then I pushed him away because I thought I was straight, now he keeps avoiding me and I only got to talk to him at lunch. He said he thinks I'm disgusted of him and I hate him, I sort of convinced him I didn't think any of that but his still sceptical about it and I think I'm starting to like him." Vernon had no words for Mingyu, he always thought he was straight and it shocked him, a lot.

"I thought you were straight?" Vernon asked him.

"I thought I was too but I enjoyed the kiss and when some things happen between us I get nervous and I get butterflies in my stomach, I'm so confused." Mingyu rubbed his temple and Vernon patted his back.

"Try kiss him again, if you like it and it feels right you're probably gay." Vernon said that and chuckled a bit, Mingyu smiled at how straight forward he said it then Vernon walked back to the others.

Mingyu stood there for a bit taking in Vernon's words and decided that he should do that, he'll see if he enjoys it but he has to make sure Wonwoo wants to do it too. He never thought someone could change him so easily, Mingyu thought about Wonwoo's indirect confession on the roof and started smiling about it.

"What are you smiling about? Something good happen in your life? Did God give you a blessing?" Josh asked Mingyu and he shook his head and walked to the others.

After a while Mingyu took Mija home and Mingyu was sitting in his room, thinking of when he could kiss Wonwoo. He decided to go to Wonwoo's house now and asked Mija if she wanted to come. She happily agreed and they both walked across the road, the door opened up revealing Mrs. Jeon and they were both let in.

Mija went to Bohyuk's room and Mingyu stood outside of Wonwoo's room. He knocked on the door and Wonwoo called out 'come in'. Mingyu entered his room and Wonwoo looked at him surprised.

"W-What are you doing here?" Wonwoo moved away as Mingyu moved closer to him.

"I can't visit my neighbour?" Mingyu asked him and Wonwoo stayed quiet.

Mingyu noticed Wonwoo playing the xbox and he gave Mingyu another controller to join the game he was playing. After a while they stopped playing and they sat on Wonwoo's bed, Mingyu kept looking at Wonwoo's lips while Wonwoo didn't dare look at him but he tried to steal glances of him.

Wonwoo finally looked at Mingyu and they stared at each other for a while until one spoke up.

"Can you close your eyes for a couple of seconds?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

Wonwoo nodded and closed his eyes, he waited and waited, until he felt something soft yet warm on his lips. He opened his eyes and saw that Mingyu's lips were connected with his, he studied Mingyu's face and noticed he had his eyes closed. Wonwoo closed his eyes as well and kissed him back, when they pulled away both boys were smiling.

"Thanks Wonwoo." Wonwoo looked at him confused.

"For what?" He asked Mingyu.

"Letting me kiss you." Mingyu gave him a smile and said a goodbye. He went to Bohyuk's room and got Mija then they went home. Mingyu layed on his bed and touched his lips smiling like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg yes Mingyu pulling throughhh - Grace