Leaving?

Wonwoo walked downstairs to his mother and sat next to her on the couch. He could see that she had something important to talk about and he noticed that she was a bit pale. "Are you okay Mum?" He asked a bit worried, she didn't move for a couple of seconds but then she finally nodded her head slightly.

"When Mrs. Kim was over she told me, well, she didn't really tell me but I caught onto it but she said you and Mingyu are together." Wonwoo felt a cold and panicked feeling go down his body. He immediately started worrying and panicking on the inside. "I saw the background on your phone Wonwoo. Why didn't you tell me you're gay? Is this just a phase you're going through or are you having a break down? We can get you help if you need it." Wonwoo's Mum said. Wonwoo felt a bit sad that his Mum didn't accept him.

"I don't need help, being gay is who I am and so is loving Mingyu." Wonwoo stated and stood up from the couch. He started to walk upstairs until his Mum's words stopped him.

"I don't want you to be gay!"

Wonwoo clenched his fist and closed his eyes, thinking of Mingyu and his smile to calm him down. "Well I am, so deal with it." He retorted and quickly entered his room.

"Yah! Wonwoo!" His mum shouted after him, he knew that she would follow him to his room because she wasn't finished. "Wonwoo, just because I don't accept you as being gay doesn't mean I don't still love you." Mrs. Jeon said as she got to Wonwoo's room. "I'm not going to kick my son out of my house or disown him but I refuse to let him be gay and date another boy! It's wrong and you should know that!" She finished. Wonwoo left out a loud sigh and he felt like he could yell at her for hours but he didn't and instead he kept quiet and ignored her.

When Mrs. Jeon realised Wonwoo wasn't going to reply she went back downstairs and into the kitchen, waiting for his father to come home. When he did arrive she told him everything that happened and he wasn't happy. "We can't stop him from being gay, but we can stop him from seeing Mingyu." Mr. Jeon said before he went upstairs to see Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo," Mr. Jeon said as he got to his room. "You're going to break up with Mingyu next time you see him!"

"You can't make me do this! You can't make me do anything!" Wonwoo yelled at his father and threw a pillow at him. Furious, Mr. Jeon walked up to Wonwoo, grabbed the collar of his shirt and slapped him across the face.

"Jeon Wonwoo you listen to me right now! Your relationship won't last because by this Saturday we won't even be in South Korea anymore!" Mr. Jeon yelled furiously, Wonwoo looked at his Dad with a shocked expression and wide eyes. "Y-You can't do that!" Wonwoo yelled in desperation.

"Watch me." Mr. Jeon said before leaving his room.

In the Kim's house everything was going perfectly fine, they had dinner together like they usually would and then go off and do their own things. Mingyu decided to go into Mija's room and question her relationship with Bohyuk.

"I know you guys have something going on between you!"

"No we don't! It's nothing!"

"Would Bohyuk say the same though?"

"Leave me alone!" Mija yelled as she hid under her covers.

"Fine, but he better take care of you just like how I take care of Wonwoo." Mingyu said before he left her room to go to his. He laid on his bed and fell asleep, of course he was thinking about Wonwoo as he fell asleep.

The next morning Wonwoo woke up extra early and went straight to the Kim's house ignoring his Mum who was asking where he was going and why he wasn't dressed for school or having breakfast. He knocked on the door a couple of times but after ten minutes no one answered, he was about to ring Mingyu when the door opened and he saw Mija. She was still in her pyjamas, only half awake and messy hair.

"Good morning Mija, don't you look pretty." Wonwoo complimented which lead Mija into an eye role as she turned around. "Hey! Why did you ignore me?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Because I just woke up and you're obviously teasing me about how I look right now." She replied then walked upstairs to her room.

Wonwoo walked to Mingyu's room and sat down on his bed, he watched Mingyu sleeping and how cute he looked with his mouth slightly opened. Wonwoo knew he probably looked like a creep but he just wanted to stare at the only thing in the world that could make him happy. Wonwoo ran his hands through Mingyu's soft hair which caused Mingyu to stir in his sleep. His eyes slowly opened and mouthed formed a sweet smile.

"Morning Mingyu." Wonwoo whispered and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Morning," Mingyu mumbled. "Why aren't you in your school uniform?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo's face went from happy to sad.

"Do you remember that dream you had, of me leaving you?" Mingyu slowly nodded his head. "Well, i-it's coming true." Wonwoo said in a whisper as tears formed in his eyes.

"W-what!? Why!" 

"My parents found out about us, and well, they didn't like it. Dad said that we're going to move to somewhere where I won't see you." Wonwoo explained while the tears that were once in his eyes slowly travelled down his cheeks.

"N-no! This-this is just a dream! Yeah, I'll wake up and everything will be back to normal. We'll be happy, we'll be together with no problems. Just us two, no one else." Mingyu said trying to convince himself it wasn't true but the more he thought about it, the more realistic everything became.

"I'm sorry Mingyu, but can you just skip school today? We can be together for the whole day. Just us two." Wonwoo asked him and Mingyu nodded. Mingyu moved to give Wonwoo a hug and the boys stayed like that until arms started to hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, I updated. Yeah. Amazing. There's now 3 more chapters left :). Hopefully I'll get them done before the end of the year. If I don't I'll jump off a bridge.