Happy Again

When Wonwoo woke up he realised that he felt happy, instead of feeling sad or depressed. Wonwoo smiled to himself and got out of bed to get dressed for school. When Mingyu was up he was his usual self. Both boys finished their normal morning routine then met up with each other outside to walk to school together.

"I feel like everything is slowly coming together again, like Joowon has stopped everything, the group of boys haven't been bothering us and people aren't judging us as much." Mingyu said with a happy tone, Wonwoo couldn't help but agree.

Mingyu's hand reached down to grab Wonwoo's hand but he just missed his hand and grabbed his wrist instead. Wonwoo instantly flinched in pain and remembered the cut he left on his wrist.

"What happened are you okay?" Mingyu asked worriedly and Wonwoo nodded his head while holding his wrist. "Your grip was a bit tight." Wonwoo mentioned but Mingyu frowned, he only grabbed it lightly.

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's arm and lifted the sleeve of his blazer up. Mingyu's eyes widened as he saw the cut and he hoped that Wonwoo accidentally scratched it on something. "D-Did you..." Mingyu's words trailed off as he stared at the cut.

Wonwoo pulled his arm out of Mingyu's arm and avoided his gaze. "It was just one, I'm not going to do it again." Wonwoo said quickly. Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hand and held it tightly.

"Please don't, I don't want you to hurt yourself because it hurts me." Mingyu told him then gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Wonwoo smiled to himself at how loving he was and he definitely wasn't going to do it again.

Once they reached school, like usual, people were staring at the and muttering things under their breath. The two boys are used to it now so it didn't bother them a lot. Once they put their belongings away they went outside to their friends, Mingyu went to Vernon and Seungkwan while Wonwoo went to Soonyoung.

"Oh hey Wonwoo!" Soonyoung said while giving a smile. "Hi." Wonwoo replied and gave him a small smile back.

"This afternoon we're going to go to my place, I'm sure Mingyu would be happy to come over but would you like to join us?" Soonyoung asked and Wonwoo gave him a nod along with a friendly smile.

While Wonwoo was with Soonyoung he got to know Jihoon and also Chan. Mingyu looked over at Wonwoo to see him smiling and joining in with the conversation he was having, it made Mingyu happy that Wonwoo was comfortable around other people and is being friends with them.

The bell rang and all the boys went to their class. Wonwoo was enjoying his classes and he felt that everything was going right again. When the teacher told a joke in class he would laugh or when a student said something funny he would laugh at it.

Even at recess Wonwoo was still happy, he was talking to everyone and being friendly. Mingyu walked up to Wonwoo and put his arm around his shoulder then gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You're coming to Soonyoung's house this afternoon whether you want to or not." Mingyu stated, Wonwoo let out a small smile then continued listen to Soonyoung's story.

Soonyoung's story was about when he and his friend went around where they lived to find the best ice cream places and how they would waste their ice creams by throwing it at each other. Wonwoo remembered when him and Bohyuk would go out and get ice cream then put some on each other's faces, he missed those times.

"What are you thinking about?" Mingyu asked him curiously.

"When Bohyuk and I used to go and get ice cream, that's it." Wonwoo told him.

Mingyu sighed then slightly pouted. "Mija has taken up that spot now, how do you feel? Mingyu asked. Wonwoo chuckled then lightly hit the back of Mingyu's head.

The day went on and the boys didn't have any problems at school with anyone. Once it became the end of the day Wonwoo and Mingyu got Mija and Bohyuk then met up with the other boys to walk to Soonyoung's house. All of them had their siblings with them and the boys already knew that the house would be full of noise.

On the way to Soonyoung's house the boys didn't hold hands, even though Mingyu was good friends with everyone he did know if their siblings knew that they are gay or bisexual. Once they reached Soonyoung's house they all sat in the living room and talked until Seokmin told everyone to be quiet.

"Now that I have your attention, Soonyoung, Seungkwan and I would like to present something special to you guys. We have been working on this for a while and I hope you enjoy it." Seokmin told everyone with a huge smile on his face, of course he didn't forget to add some aegyo into it. Seungkwan had a disgusted look on his face because of Seokmin's aegyo while Soonyoung was happily staring at Jihoon.

Seokmin started playing some music from his phone and everyone quickly realised that it was Catallena by Orange Caramel. The boys did the dance and it was all synchronized yet it had its own unique style but everyone the other boys didn't recognize the unique style that much, they were too busy laughing.

Seungkwan turned the music off then started speaking. "I hope you liked the dance, it is very special to us and now DJ Boo would like to hear what the audience thinks, so, I would like to ask Hong what he thought about it." Seungkwan gestured to Josh and he was trying to hold in his laughs.

"Great." Josh managed to say but in English.

"Ah yes, DJ Boo and others, best quality." Seungkwan said in English and everyone started laughing.

"We be back in ten hour ten minute." Soonyoung added, by now people were on the floor and holding their stomachs, some were even crying tears of laughter.

Once everyone stopped laughing, which took a while, everyone played a couple more games and talked a bit more before everyone decided to head home. When Mingyu and Wonwoo were walking home they kept talking about the dance the three boys did, they came up with a name to call the group. The Gag Trio.

Once they reached home they said their goodbyes and went inside, hoping that the next day will be like this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was meant to update two weeks ago but something happened (Supernatural) and I never got around to continue writing. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though! It was meant to be fluffy but I suck at fluffy things. ;-;

Also, this book is almost finished~! Yay?

I suggest that you watch Hoshi, Dk and Seungkwan dance to Catallena if you haven't already vv

They look really good from behind c;