Bad Feelings, New Friend

When Mingyu woke up he went straight downstairs to eat breakfast and he saw that Mija was already there.

"Good morning Mija." Mingyu said in a sweet tone and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." She replied and Mingyu frowned.

"What happened to my Mija? Wait has she finally matured to actually fit her age? Wah! This is amazing!" Mingyu said in amazement and Mija hit his arm.

As for Wonwoo, he woke up and felt more 'emo' than usual. He changed into his uniform then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Umma, I think I'm sick." Bohyuk said as he walked down the stairs.

"I know you don't want to go to school Bohyuk but you have to!" His Mum said sternly and Bohyuk groaned.

He walked up to where Wonwoo was sitting and told him, "Feel my head Hyung, I'm burning." Wonwoo put his hand on his forehead and his eyes widened.

"He really is having a fever, he should stay home today!" Wonwoo shouted out to his Mum and this time she got a thermometer and checked his temperature.

"Oh dear! You are having a fever! Go back to bed and I'll make you something to eat Bohyuk." Bohyuk listened to his Mum's words and went back up to his room.

When he finished his breakfast he went upstairs to brush his teeth then got his bag and made his way to Mingyu's house. Mingyu's Mum let him in and he thanked her then walked upstairs to Mingyu's room.

Wonwoo didn't knock and he just entered without permission, Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and noticed he had no top on. Wonwoo smirked to himself and Mingyu shook his head.

"What? Why are you shaking your head?" Wonwoo asked him and Mingyu put his shirt on and started to button it up.

"We're not doing anything today." Mingyu told him and Wonwoo pouted.

Wonwoo waited for Mingyu to finished putting his uniform on and doing his hair then they got Mija and started walking to school.

"Wonwoo Oppa, where's Bohyuk?" Mija asked him.

"Bohyuk is sick, he has a fever but I don't think it's too bad." Wonwoo explained and Mija nodded a bit worried about him.

"Wonwoo something amazing has happened to Mija!" Mingyu announced and Wonwoo was a bit hesitant to know.

"If it's a girl thing then I don't want to know about it." Wonwoo told them and Mija laughed at him.

"It's not that Oppa." Mija assured him and Wonwoo nodded.

"Mija finally acts her own age now, she's matured!" Mingyu cheered and Wonwoo let out a little laugh, Mija rolled her eyes and started walking away from them faster.

"Mingyu, I have a bad feeling about today." Wonwoo admitted and Mingyu started chewing on the sides of his mouth.

"We'll survive and I'm sure nothing bad will happen." Mingyu said and put his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder. Once the two boys were at school they put their bags away then went up to the roof.

The two boys cuddled for a bit and shared some kisses until the bell rang and they went to their class. They saw Joowon and he looked at Mingyu and Wonwoo with hate in his eyes.

"Mingyu Oppa~!" Haeun said sweetly and ran up to him, her hands started going across his chest which Wonwoo didn't like at all.

"Um, Wonwoo's there." Mingyu told her while pointing at him and she scoffed.

"I don't care about him anymore, I care about you." She said in a soft voice and Mingyu pulled away from her. He walked with Wonwoo to a desk at the back and sat down.