Bullied

Lunch time came around and Wonwoo couldn't stand being with Suwoong for lunch so he decided to eat with Mingyu's friends. Of course he wasn't completely comfortable with his decision since he will be around a lot of people and he doesn't know Mingyu's friends that well but it was better than listening to Suwoong making his life miserable.

He walked over to the group awkwardly and didn't know if he should try to talk to one of them or not. Wonwoo ended up listening into the conversations they were having, which to him weren't very interesting, and prayed none of them tried to talk to them.

"Oh hey Wonwoo!" Hoshi said while giving him a smile, Wonwoo let out a little sigh before replying to him.

"Hey Hoshi." He said quietly and shyly. He wished Mingyu was here with him.

"You know, I don't know a lot about you. We should get to know each other more! You're already in our group of friends so all we really need to do is get to know you better." Hoshi thought and Wonwoo looked at him with a blank face while blinking repeatedly, there wasn't anything interesting about him.

"Is there nothing you can tell me? Why don't you tell me what your favourite things are like colour or animal." Hoshi suggested and Wonwoo exhaled a bit.

"My favourite colour is black and my favourite animal is a sloth, there isn't much about me to know or anything that's interesting." Wonwoo admitted.

"Ahh, that's fine do you have any siblings?"

"I have a younger brother." 

"I have an older and younger sibling!"

Soon Wonwoo found himself having a good conversation with Hoshi, he found it weird that he was socializing but it never hurts for him to change. In the middle of their conversation Wonwoo excused himself to the bathroom. He walked to the nearest bathroom in the school, did his business then washed his hands. Just about as he was going to leave the group of boys from this morning walked in and prevented him from leaving.

"Looks like none of your friends or Mingyu are around to save you." One of the boys said and smirked, he walked closer to Wonwoo and pushed him back until he hit the wall.

The boy punched Wonwoo in the face and soon all of the boys started to join in hitting Wonwoo, they kept going until he was laying of the floor and had blood dripping off of his face. The bell rung for the last two periods and the boys left the bathroom, Wonwoo slowly got up and made his way to a sink, slightly stumbling on his way there. He washed his face clearing the blood off it and thought it was best not to go to the last two classes he had.

He limped up to the roof and stayed their for the last two periods doing nothing but playing games on his phone, when the bell rang for the end of the day he went to his locker to pack his bag and he started walking to the exit. On his way people were whispering about him but this time it was more about how he looked beat up and hurt, less about him being gay.

He reached Bohyuk and Mija's school and picked them up. When Mija saw Wonwoo she looked shocked because of his current appearance but Bohyuk wasn't shocked at all, he was more worried.

"Hyung are you okay?" Bohyuk asked but Wonwoo didn't reply, instead he started walking towards their homes. "Hyung! Don't ignore me!" Bohyuk said loudly but Wonwoo didn't say anything.

"Bohyuk," Mija whispered, "Why is Wonwoo oppa beat up?" Mija asked and Bohyuk shrugged his shoulders, he had an idea of what might've happened but he didn't want to put any ideas in Mija's head. Mija, herself, seemed to have other thoughts. 

While Wonwoo was walking he tried to ignore the pain he was in. Occasionally he would flinch but he tried to prevent any sign of pain. They finally reached the house and Bohyuk and Wonwoo followed Mija into her house. Wonwoo walked straight upstairs to Mingyu's room where he was peacefully sleeping.