Distractions

Wonwoo woke up happy but at the same time annoyed because he'll have to see Joowon's face at school. Wonwoo was praying he wouldn't be there that day whereas Mingyu's mind didn't even come across Joowon, all he could think about was another day with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo and Bohyuk were ready first and they waited until Mingyu and Mija came out of their house. Bohyuk kept asking Mija why Jihun kissed her on the cheek yesterday and she kept telling him he was being nice and friendly but Bohyuk didn't believe her. Mingyu and Wonwoo were listening to their conversation and they both found it interesting, particularly Mingyu. He knew Mija wouldn't keep a secret and if she does she'll break within five minutes or so.

The boys left Mija and Bohyuk to go to their school while Wonwoo and Mingyu went to their own. They went to their lockers to put their bag away then went to Mingyu's friends.

"You never told us how your progress with Wonwoo is going." Minghao stated and all the other boys agreed.

"We're dating." Wonwoo said with a smile and the other boys started going crazy.

"Stop! You're drawing too much attention to us!" Mingyu complained and the boys quietened down a bit.

"They're so embarrassing." Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo and he chuckled. Mingyu desperately wanted to nuzzle his head in the crook of Wonwoo's neck but he couldn't and he hated that.

"Using a condom is the best idea otherwise it'll be messy, Jihoon and I learned it the hard way." Soonyoung said and Jihoon hit him on his arm. We laughed at them and Jihoon had a tinge of light pink on his cheeks.

"You guys are way to young to be doing that! You have plenty of time in the future to do it!" Josh told them and Seokmin laughed.

"Like you haven't fucked Jeonghan." Seokmin said and everyone laughed at Josh, including Jeonghan.

"That is true." Jeonghan said and Josh looked away.

"Seokmin you have to watch your language and Jeonghan, I don't want to talk to you anymore."Josh said and pouted. All the boys said an 'Ooh' and Jeonghan tried to apologise to Josh which he accepted.

"Hyungs could you help me?" Chan asked and everyone nodded their head then waited for him to continue.

"W-Well I think there's a girl I like in my year but I'm not sure. How do I know if I like her?" More than half of the boys looked at each other not knowing what to say since most of them were gay.

"Umm kiss her?" Vernon suggested and Seungkwan shook his head.

"That's too direct! She'll get scared if he does that!" Seungkwan told him and Vernon rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you spend more time with her and see if you enjoy her company." Seungcheol suggested and Chan nodded his head agreeing with the idea.

The bell rung and all the boys separated to go to their lockers. Mingyu and Wonwoo got their books and started walking to their first class. On the way to class they saw Joowon talking to Haeun, Eunjung, Jia and Minseo. Those were the four girls more interested in Wonwoo than Mingyu and the girls expression looked a bit disgusted.

The two boys disregarded it and continued walking to their class. Mingyu stayed beside Wonwoo as much as he could, especially since Joowon was in both of their first two classes. He didn't bother them though but he had a smirk plastered on his face for the entire class.

When the two periods finished they went to recess. Mingyu went outside with his friends but Wonwoo wasn't ready to go out there yet, he still hated the fact that there were a lot of people. He walked in the opposite direction of Mingyu and started aimlessly wondering the hallways.