Chapter 1

Chapter 1 // Prologue.

Esmee Arisu was a 242 year old Shinigami, who was part of a Noble clan known as Arisu. A long time ago, her sister - Blossom Arisu - went missing and was pronounced dead a few months after, but Esmee didn't give up searching for her.

When Esmee went searching for her sister in the Rukon District, she collapsed from exhaustion and was taken to the Squad Four barracks by Toshiro Hitsugaya. Soon enough, she became a ranked officer in the 13 Court Guard Squad and lived the average life of a Shinigami.

Sosuke Aizen, Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tosen betrayed the Soul Society, leaving Esmee to deal with the devastation of the Seireitei's loss while trying to make everyone smile again.

Esmee goes through an emotional Rollercoaster during her life, but will she meet a special someone along the way?

--

First Name: Esmee

Last Name: Arisu (Meaning Noble Sort)

Age: 242 years old (Shinigami) 24 years old (Human)

Relatives:
Takara Arisu (Mother // 563 years old)
Ganju Arisu (Father // 571 years old)
Daisuke Arisu (Brother // 150 years old)
Blossom Arisu (Missing Sister // 150 years old)

Race: Shinigami.

Zanpakutō Name: Hikari (Meaning Light)

Shikai Name: Blind them, Hikari.

Shikai Abilities: Upon saying the command, the zanpakutō will glow a blinding white light and it shall turn into a pearly white long sword. The user can use the sword to manipulate light in many different types of ways. Whenever the user stabs somebody, the user will be blinded for two seconds by a white light.

Bankai Name: Unknown.

Bankai Abilities: Unknown.

Squad: Tenth Division.

Position: Third Seat.

Affiliation: Gotei Fourteen (There are Fourteen Squads in this story, because why not?), Arisu Clan, Soul Society.

Personality: Esmee is a sensible and reliable person when it comes to her duty as a Soul Reaper, who can become frightening when she is mad. She cares about her friends and family and would sacrifice herself for them.

Appearance: Esmee has long, straight, black hair. She is 5'8 and is quite slim. She is extremely beautiful and she wears a sleeveless Shinigami uniform which is like SoiFon's. Esmee usually has her hair tied up in a high pony tail, however leaves strand out near the front like Yoruichi.