Chapter 7

Chapter 7 // Aizen's Betrayal

<Esmee's POV>

"What have you... Done? Why?" Momo asked.

She then slithered off the sword and fell in her own pile of blood. I gritted my teeth before I came around from the corner and released my spiritual pressure, shocking both of them completely.

"Do you think you're going to get away with this, Ichimaru, Aizen?" I asked.

"Such a warm welcoming, Esmee." Sosuke grinned sarcastically.

"Oh shut it, Aizen. You aren't welcome here anymore, not after what I have just seen. After all, you should be dead." I replied.

"Gin, I thought Izuru was meant to keep those three occupied for a while?" Sosuke spoke.

"Do you think I would be that stupid to fall for your decoy? Please, even you know that I'm not that dumb and you know barely anything about me." I giggled.

"Obviously I underestimated you, Esmee." Sosuke responded.

"Obviously I overestimated you, Aizen. I would call you a Captain, but you don't deserve that respect." I smiled.

"And what are you going to do about it, Esmee?" Sosuke questioned.

"I'm going to rip you to pieces, just like you did to Lieutenant Hinamori's heart!" I yelled as I unsheathed my zanpakutō.

"Want any help Aizen?" Gin asked.

I turned towards him and kicked him against the wall. I swung my zanpakutō at him and I managed to give him a deep cut across the chest. Gin soon fell unconscious.

"It seems your sidekick takes after you. Weak." I laughed as I sliced his chest once again.

"Are you calling me weak?" Sosuke giggled.

I then turned towards Sosuke.

"You can't fool me anymore, Aizen. I have worked out everything about you." I grinned.

"Oh really?" He responded.

"You're doubting me now, aren't you? Your zanpakutō, Kyōka Suigetsu, controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's. The initiation condition for the hypnosis must be to show the enemy the release of Kyōka Suigetsu. After seeing it just once, this person will completely fall for the hypnosis. Afterwards, every time it is released, this person will fall under the hypnosis. Because the spell works when one sees the ritual, those who cannot see are consequently immune to the hypnosis. That is the true power of Kyōka Suigetsu. Tell me I'm wrong." I explained.

"I'm surprised you've figured that much out, how did you guess?" Sosuke asked.

"Seeing as your alive, I had to think of a plot that would somehow work to control all of the five senses. The only way to do this was complete hypnosis, and the only way you could of done that would be using your zanpakutō. I knew it had to control all of the five senses, because Captain Unohana performed many tests and many experiments on your dead body, so I knew it could take a different form, shape, mass, feel, and smell than what it could actually be. I knew that how you became a victim of your zanpakutō would be by showing people it, because you showed all of the lieutenants your zanpakutō to show them your abilities. You said it was a running water type, when instead that was a hypnosis. Anyway, less talking. I'm here to kill you, not to chit chat." I told him. "Blind them, Hikari." I spoke.