AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Everyone!

Yes, this is an author's note. I actually despise author's notes with a burning passion, but I believe that this is important for my loyal readers or the people who enjoyed this book.

I know that I finished this book a while ago, and I also know that I edited this story quite a few months ago. However, when I edited this book, I only corrected the terrible spelling and grammar, and changed the hair colour of Esmee – which I am going to address extremely quickly.

Esmee's hair is meant to be BLACK. The reason why it said that it was white in some of the chapters was because when I edited it, I changed Esmee's hair colour from white to black, simply because I wanted to.

Anyways, here is the big announcement. I have decided that I am going to rewrite this entire book.

I don't know how long it is going to take me, but I am going to rewrite every single chapter and then replace the chapters that are published here with the new (and hopefully better) chapters.

I genuinely feel that the rewrite of this story is ten times better, as I have already began to rewrite it and there is so much more backstory talking about Esmee's family and so much more chemistry between Esmee and Byakuya. I can't wait for you all to see it.

This could take a while, so you will have to bare with me. Keep in mind that I am also writing/planning ten other stories, writing a book of one-shots, thinking of three other stories and re-writing another story on top of this one.

----------

PUBLISHED & COMPLETED:

SOCIAL MEDIA
SCINTILLA [STEVEN YEUN]

SOCIAL MEDIA
NEBULOUS [STEVEN YEUN 2]

SOCIAL MEDIA
FELICITY [CHANDLER RIGGS]

SOCIAL MEDIA
EUPHORIA [CHANDLER RIGGS 2]

BLEACH
ICE HEART [TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA]

NOT PUBLISHED & WRITING:

none of these stories that are below are published when I am typing this author's note [18th April 2019]

THE WALKING DEAD
PERENNIAL [DARYL DIXON]

THE WALKING DEAD
INCANDESCENT [CARL GRIMES]

THE WALKING DEAD
MALEVOLENT [NEGAN]

DEATH NOTE
M [L LAWLIET]

BLEACH
REMEMBER ME [SHINJI HIRAKO]

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
DEFENESTRATION [KYOYA OOTORI]

NOT PUBLISHED & CURRENTLY PLANNING:

BLEACH
MY QUEEN [SOSUKE AIZEN]

BLEACH
NO NAME [GIN ICHIMARU]

BLEACH
NO NAME [JUSHIRO UKITAKE]

BLEACH
NO NAME [SHUNSUI KYORAKU]

DEATH NOTE
GAMERS [MAIL JEEVAS]

THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
SEAMLESS [ZACH DEMPSEY]

THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
MIRAGE [JUSTIN FOLEY]

THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
CONSTELLATION [ALEX STANDALL]

THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
NO NAME [CLAY JENSEN]

SOCIAL MEDIA
LILY'S BAD LIFE CHOICES [ORIGINAL]

BTS
FORTUITY [JEON JUNGKOOK]

BTS
MEMORY [BTS!HORROR]

HOUSE OF ANUBIS
NUMINOUS [FABIAN RUTTER]

HOUSE OF ANUBIS
DENOUEMENT [JEROME CLARK]

BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
NO NAME [SHANE MADEJ]

PUBLISHED & CURRENTLY REWRITING:

BLEACH
ENDEARMENT [BYAKUYA KUCHIKI]

----------

The last thing I want to say to you all is...

THANK YOU FOR 10K VIEWS AND 150+ VOTES!!

I honestly don't understand why people read this book and vote for it, but it makes my day whenever I see your support!

Also, I need suggestions for what I should call you people (my readers) as I don't want to keep calling you random names like people, readers, humans, etc. So, if you have a name that you want to share, leave it in the comments and I'll consider using it!

 So, if you have a name that you want to share, leave it in the comments and I'll consider using it!