Chapter 11

Chapter 11 // I Love You.

<Esmee's POV>

I flash stepped out of my office and to the large manor. As I approached the gates, the guards bowed down to me which they never usually did. I entered the manor to be greeted by one of the elders.

"Hello, Esmee." She smiled.

"Greetings, Mai." I replied.

She led me to the dining room, where all the elders were sat discussing about my parents. I sat down at the table next to my brother and then the meeting began.

"It is an unfortunate time for all of us as we have to deal with the loss of the beloved Takara and Ganju Arisu. However, we need to respect their last wishes and continue making this clan the best it can be." One of the elders spoke. "From this day forward, the new head of the Arisu clan will be Esmee Arisu, we hope that she will withhold the great title her parents once owned."

The elder sat down then gestured for me to stand up and make a speech, which I reluctantly did.

"I am proud to be the head of the Arisu clan, and I promise I will not tarnish the name my parents worked so hard to protect. Takara and Ganju Arisu will be forever remembered, but we have to look to the future." I spoke.

The elders and my brother applauded as I sat down, then some of them realized the new Captain's Haori I was wearing and became intrigued.

"Since when did you become a captain?" One of them asked.

"Today." I answered.

"Tell us all about it." One of them told me.

"I had to defeat Captain Hitsugaya in a battle to show the Captains and some of the Lieutenants my abilities. I destroyed Captain Hitsugaya's Shikai, so he went into Bankai and so did I. After that I weakly clicked my fingers and nearly ended up killing him accidentally. I healed most of his wounds, and the only one I couldn't heal was the deepest one. I am now the Captain of Squad Nine." I explained.

"That's amazing!" One of the elders said.

Suddenly, the door opened and one of the elders walked in holding a small, white box.

"Esmee Arisu, as the new head of the Arisu clan, I entrust you with the necklace your mother once wore." He spoke as he handed me the box.

"It is an honor." I smiled.

I opened the box and inside was a beautiful necklace that had a diamond charm on it. I took it out of it's box and placed it around my neck after admiring it's beauty.

After I had put the necklace on my neck, the elders began to leave the manor.

I looked at the time and it was around about 6:30pm so I flash stepped towards the Sixth division and gently knocked on the office door.

"State your name and reason." A voice spoke.

"Captain Arisu, I have come to talk to Captain Kuchiki." I answered.

The door opened to reveal a stressed Renji.

"Captain Kuchiki is not here at the moment. Also, congratulations on becoming Captain." He spoke.