Chapter 4

Chapter 4 // A-Aizen?

<Esmee's POV>

I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I took a bath and got ready for the day ahead of me. I was wearing my average Shinigami uniform and had my long, silky, white hair tied up as usual, leaving 2 pieces of hair out near the front.

I travelled to the Squad Ten office, which wasn't that far away and knocked on the door then waited for a response from the short captain.

"Enter." Toshiro spoke.

I opened the door and stepped inside and gazed around the office.

"No Rangiku today?" I asked.

"She has a lieutenants meeting that she has to attend to soon, so she wanted to go early so she didn't have to flash step." Toshiro explained.

"Okay then, do you want me to complete her paperwork?" I questioned.

"Only do one pile of it, Rangiku needs to do some work whether she likes it or not." Toshiro grunted.

I grabbed one stack of the cruel paperwork and began my doom. I grabbed a pen and began to fill out the different forums, and in less than an hour I had completed a stack.

"I've done, Captain Hitsugaya." I told him.

"Okay, put the paperwork with the rest of them then you can take a break." Toshiro told me.

"Yes Captain." I responded.

I put my completed paperwork with the rest of them and left the office. I began to walk around the barracks, seeing as I had no plans and the Lieutenants were at a meeting and the Captains were probably busy with paperwork.

Suddenly, a boisterous scream pierced through the usually peaceful atmosphere of the Seireitei.

"That sounded like Momo!" I thought.

I flash stepped over to where the source of the scream came from as fast as I could and when I arrived at the scene I saw a bunch of Lieutenants there, trying to calm down a startled and frightened Momo.

"What's wrong Lieutenant Hinamori?" I asked.

Suddenly, Izuru covered my eyes, not allowing me to see what everyone else was looking at.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to let you see this sight." Izuru told me.

"I DON'T CARE!" I shrieked.

"What's all this racket for this early in the morning?" A familiar voice asked.

"Gin." I immediately thought.

"Oh that, it certainly is a tragedy." He spoke.

"What are they talking about?" I thought.

"IT WAS YOU!" Momo shrieked.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" I yelled.

Suddenly, Izuru uncovered my eyes and flash stepped away from me and the connection of swords could be heard. I turned away and saw blood streaming down from Sosuke's body which was impaled by his own zanpakutō.