Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!

A/N

Sorry for the late update guys but I'm still here! And thank you guys for the votes for the story that I'm working really hard on.

So I will leave you guys to read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone!

You would think that after letting Reese know that I accepted his deal, he would leave me alone so we could deal with it later on.

thought that at least.

It wasn't until Claire stormed into my room with a huge smile that made her dimples curve sharply. "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, Maggie!" she shouted with glee.

A groan escaped my lips, my eyes barely opened since I had been woken up by a Claire alarm. "W. . . What?" I groaned.

"There's a boy downstairs. Says he's your boyfriend and wants to take you out." My mind raced to last night, being caught and locked up in the cell, accepting Reese's damn offer!

"Did you catch his name? By any chance?" My voice went high at the last question since I was really worried, and very anxious.

"Oh don't worry about that hon, I know him from the company. He's a really great boy ya know, and very good looking!" she smiled.

"Claire! You're freakin married!"

"So? I'm still a girl, aren't I?" Claire smirked. "Hurry up, Harry and your brother and probably going to torture him. So hurry up or I'll take him."

I groaned from her reaction towards Reese. I knew the guy was hot, but she didn't have to overreact when she saw him. Especially since he was my "boyfriend" now.

I quickly took a shower, grabbed my t-shirt, ripped jeans, and green jacket I had gotten as a birthday present from Harry. He really did have great taste in clothes for teens.

I could hear all the guys conversing together downstairs, all their eyes glued to the screen. Harry as usual was screaming at the players who continued to fail for the shot. Alex just sat at the edge of the couch with his hands folded together. Reese, well, he did the same as Alex.

"Ahem!" I shouted as I cleared my throat. All the guys turned around except for Harry, he was busy yelling at the t.v.

"Hey, Maggie," Reese smiled as he stood up to kiss my cheek. Wait, did he actually smile at me? Did he really kiss my cheek in front of my brother and was now wrapping his arm around my waist!? Oh boy.

"You two be careful alright? I want her back before six," Alex said before turning his attention to the game.

"Of course."

We walked out, Reese finally letting go of me as soon as we reached his car. "Why the hell did you tell Claire that you were my boyfriend?" I snapped.

"Why not?" he smirked as he folded his hands over the hood of the car. I crossed my arms over my chest, upset that Claire now knew about "us". "She seemed pretty happy when I told her."

"Why the hell wouldn't she!? She freaks out about how hot you are. . ." I stopped my sentence when I saw his eyes light up and quirked his eyebrow at me. "Um. . ."

"So you think I'm hot?" His smirk grew wider. Someone please help me!

"I-I. . . Um?" I hated being put on the spot. It was like when someone asked you what their best qualities were that you had to list in less than a second, then they would get all pissed since you couldn't. How the hell is somebody supposed to think that fast? It didn't matter how good friends you were with that person, it was freakin hard!