Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?

A/N

We reached 20k guys! Omfg!!! 20 freakin k! Sorry, but I'm really excited!!!

Thank you guys so, so much for all the reads, all the lovely comments, and votes. I love you guys so much!

Next Update: Sunday
*******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty: Why Don't You Shut Up?

I rolled my eyes at the photo.

"Why are you so freakin blurry!?" I muttered to myself.

I pressed the delete button, feeling annoyed that I couldn't take a simple picture of a flower outside my house. Great.

"Maggie! You have school today!" Alex yelled from his bedroom window. My eyes rolled towards his direction. "They're going to get stuck like that!"

Again, I rolled my eyes.

"Get your ass up here and get ready!" he yelled before disappearing.

I let out a small laugh. It's been months since my whole birthday "extravaganza" occurred, and I guess you could say I was getting better.

Getting better as in taking at least two to three pills everyday for my anxiety, and by taking pictures that would sometimes stress me out.

"Like this stupid flower!" I muttered, "sorry, Mother Nature. But this flower isn't being my best friend right now."

Once I took the perfect shot (that lasted about five to ten minutes) I ran upstairs once inside to take a quick shower, pull my wavy hair down, and picked out a loose shirt with some jeans.

Everyday style complete.

Alex was already waiting for me downstairs when I saw a familiar car pass and stop by my house. All of a sudden I felt my anxiety rise inside me.

What was he doing here?

"You didn't tell me that Reese was picking you up?" Alex blurted.

Yeah because I didn't know.

"Well. . .," I mumbled. "I gotta go then. Bye!" I kissed his cheek and went straight out the door, stumbling on the way until I knocked on Reese's window, feeling like I could break it.

"Calm down!" he shouted, rubbing his eyes until I noticed the dark bags underneath them.

He hasn't slept either. . .

"Don't tell me to calm down," I barked. "Now what the hell are you doing here?"

"Is it a bad thing?" Reese yawned.

"Yes!" I hissed, "I told you that I didn't want you picking me up anymore!"

"I don't recall that exact moment." I rolled my eyes. "They're going to get stuck like that," he added.

"Oh why don't you shut up," I scoffed before getting into shotgun. He stared at me for a while. "What?"

"So you're actually going to let me drive you?"