Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip

A/N

Hello everyone! I'm back and tired as hell but whatever!

So this chapter is going to begin with the whole trip and it's going to be pretty long, the chapters so your guys are going to read a lot. . . Hopefully.

Sorry if there's typos, I'm going to be editing this book when I finishing it. And I'm still trying to figure it out.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Friday (I know it was a long wait for this chapter, but I'm barely entering high school and I need to get things straight)
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty-Three: One Helluva Trip

I waited for Claire and Harry to appear at the door. Any minute now they would walk in and I would have to be on my best behavior so I could go to the trip with the gang.

I've showed them (especially Claire) that I could take care of myself since I've been taking my medications.

At least that's what they've been thinking.

Yes I've taken my medications, but sometimes I decided to skip them. I only take my anxiety pills when it's necessary, but other than that I seemed to fail my other tasks.

I still did self harm, Alex barely checked anymore. And when he decided to check, I would get some concealer that I had gotten specifically for this kind of situation. And when he thought that it was clear, I washed it off or wiped it away with a make-up wipe.

It was that simple.

And yes, I still have bulimia. It's not going to come and go. It comes and stays.

I sighed to myself, shaking my head as if I was trying to shake away my thoughts. The door knob shook as I sat up straight, combing my hair with my fingers.

Harry stepped inside with grocery bags before Claire appeared, closing the door with her foot since she had bags of clothes in her arms.

And she didn't think of me?

"Hey, hon," she greeted, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey," I mumbled, spinning around so l could face them both in the kitchen. They started putting away the groceries before I asked, "Can I please go to a trip with my friend's to Matt's lake house?"

I had squeezed my eyes shut to not see their reaction. One of them had to be at least freaking out.

When I didn't get an answer, I realized that they were smiling at me. Not in a creepy way, though. If they had I would've ran the hell out of there.

"Do those smiles mean yes?" I squeaked.

"Well," Harry began, "you've been doing great with taking your medications."

Aw crap. They couldn't save me from one guilt trip?

"Yeah," I said, my nails digging into the palm of my hands.

"We'll let you go. But, do you think you're ready to go off some place with your friends to not even know what could possibly happen?" Claire asked, raising both eyebrows.