Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead

A/N

It's only been one day that I've been in school, and I'm already done with it.

I know it's for myosin benefit but still! Teachers are killing me! And I have a damn presentation next month, and since I'm a huge procrastinator, I'll probably leave it until the last minute.

That's me!:)

Anyhow, enough ramble about my off day today. Let's get to the story that you wonderful readers hopefully love!

So please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next update: Thursday (I said I would keep you guys posted👍).
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Eleven: I'm So Dead

My eyes fluttered open to a bare ceiling and a bunch of bright lights that were annoying the hell out of me.

I covered my face with my hands until I felt a weird tug on my arm. I saw an IV attached at the top of my hand, a needle right in my arm as I tried to sit up.

My head was aching, well, everything was. I felt like it was being pounded against a wall each time I tried to sit up.

Finally somebody stepped in with an apologetic expression.

It was Reese.

I pressed my lips together. My mind knew what it wanted to say to Reese, but my words didn't come out the way I had wanted them too. 

"Are you feeling better?" he asked, brushing his hair back with his hand as it came back into its messy state. How did guys manage to do that? With one flick of the head their hair went back to normal. How even?

"Yeah," I groaned.

He sat down beside me, folding his hands as he leaned closer to me. "I should've taken you to school," he muttered.

With that I let out a small giggle until Reese shot me a puzzled look. I straightened my face before he asked, "What's so funny?"

I shrugged. "Not sure. . ." Why had I laughed? Were these medications really making me up above the clouds?

"You are weird," he chuckled.

I shot him a scowl before smiling again. My mind went into a haze as I remembered about my family. "You didn't call anybody, right?"

Reese sat up in his chair, his action letting me know that he had. "Was I not supposed to?"

After he said that Claire, Harry, and Alex stormed in with worried expressions. Both Claire and Harry came to my aid while Alex was busy glaring at Reese. Oh god.

"Alex!" I shouted before he could pound Reese's face. "Everybody please get out except for you."

They all did what I told them, Reese turning back before getting out.

Alex stood in front of me staring at me with a glare. "What the hell happened?" he snapped.

"Panic attack, what else?" I said stupidly.

That made him grip the railing of the bed until his knuckles turned white. "Maggie, what happened?" he repeated again, this time with a bit annoyance in his tone.

"I had a freakin panic attack, Alex! That's all. It's not the first time," I mumbled.

Alex sighed as he let go of the railing, the nerves inside me decreasing. "How did it happen?"