Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers

A/N

Hello fellow readers! I'm feeling really tired since I only got like five hours of sleep the other night. Babysitting issues😁.

Anyways, let's get straight to the point: Read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Wednesday
******
His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifteen: Sleepovers

The lights turned on before anything could happen. Reese sighed upsettingly and backed away further into the wall.

"Matthews? You in here?" It was the damn coach.

"Right over here!" Reese called out. I slid right beside him as he took my hand in his, the warmth sending chills all over my body.

Once Coach found us he eyed us for a couple of seconds before asking, "What are you two doing here alone?"

I bit my lips nervously, but Reese looked amused. A smile finally spread across his face. "Just enjoying the win with my girlfriend."

"Well hurry up. . . I'm closing up shop," Coach said before leaving us.

I pulled my hand away from Reese's and stood up. Reese was at my heels once we stepped outside. By the time we got out the truck wasn't there anymore.

"They got tired of waiting," I mumbled. The air had gotten colder. I hugged myself to keep warm.

Reese smirked. "I have a better place to go." He grabbed my hand to only drag me out of the lot. We reached the back of the school until we were right outside the pool area.

The water glistened in the moonlight while the ripples of it stained the walls. "You want to swim?" I gawked.

"I need to cool off anyways," Reese said while shrugging.

I groaned, but agreed anyways. At least I would get myself out of food tonight. We climbed over the fence. I landed on right on my feet while Reese was already taking off his shirt and jumped in.

My body instantly froze when I remembered about my stomach and my scars all over it. He wouldn't expect me to take off my shirt, right? Please don't. I stupidly hadn't worn a tank top underneath which made me regret this offer even more. Dammit, Maggie!

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Reese asked as he ran his hand over his hair. He looked really hot like that, really h- I'm done with myself. So done.

"Not in the mood," I mumbled.

Reese lifted an eyebrow. "You just agreed to get-"

"Well I don't want to anymore." I hadn't realized that I was nearly on the edge until Reese pulled me in. My head slammed first before anything else, which made my ears get clogged up with water.

Once I reached the top I hugged myself. The pool was at least negative something degrees. "What. The. Hell. Reese!" I shouted angrily.

Reese laughed at my reaction. "You agreed and I just had to." I scowled at him. Idiot. "You're already in anyways, so no need to be mad."