Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!

A/N

I feel done with school. I know there's three or four weeks left, but I'm done! Just done. Simple as that.

Thinking about that other book too. Don't know if I'll upload it cause in really not satisfied with it, but I'll see.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy.

Next Update: Friday (special event that day!)

I also want to thank all of you fellow readers who've taken the time to read my book. I really, greatly, appreciate it!

Now you can enjoy.
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Twenty-Five: Screw You!

I leaned against my locker while sighing. Last night I had barely slep. I had pulled the covers up my chin with my entire body trembling.

At least I was lucky that everybody was already asleep by the time we got back. After the twins left with sad expressions, I cut my stomach and sat in the tub with my clothes still on, getting drenched by the shower head.

It took me a full hour to get back up and change into new clothing so I could finally crawl into bed.

"Feeling better?" My eyes widened when Luke brought me back to reality. He stood beside me with a small smile.

I gulped. "Yeah. . . Yeah."

"I'm really sorry-"

"It's not your fault, not anyone's. Just a little mishap."

"It's not just a little mishap, Maggie. This is serious. Something bad could've really happened," he sighed harshly.

Something bad like that has already happened, I thought. "Did you kick his ass?" I blurted

Luke chuckled softly. "I wish."

My smile faded away when I spotted Reese. What startled me was the fact that he had a bruise underneath his eye. My heart sank from the thought I was thinking. Luke's body stiffened as he glanced over my shoulder, my worried expression answering his question.

We were both thinking the same thing.

"You okay, man?" Luke asked.

"Yeah," Reese said casually. "I need to talk to my girlfriend." The way he said the last word made it sound venomous towards me. How great.

Without saying another word, Luke nodded his head and sped away when he spotted Andrew. I leaned against the lockers even closer, the bell for homeroom ringing while Reese stood in front of me.

"Please tell me you didn't beat up that guy last night?" I whispered.

He chuckled in a dark amusing way. "Why the fuck wouldn't I?" he spit out harshly. "Answer me."

"Why the hell are you upset with me? What did I do?" Reese's expression softened all of a sudden. "Answer me then. Did you beat the guy up; yes or now?"

He didn't hesitant one bit to say, "Yes."

I shook my head in disappointment. "Beating that guy up isn't going to help me-"

"Helped me," he cut in.

My eyes narrowed at him. "Helped you? How the hell is this situation supposed to help you? You weren't the one getting forcibly kissed by a drunk son of a bitch!"