Daddy .4

Exactly a month since I've been working for Harry, exactly a month it's been harder to keep our secrets a secret. There have been a few times I've slipped up and almost mentioned the kids and every time Harry becomes more and more suspicious. He brings up the thought of kids a lot more than he had when I first arrived.

I know he knows something is up but he doesn't want to bring it up just yet. "Ms.Kavanaugh could you call Ms.Davenport and tell her to meet me in my office as soon as possible." I give him a thumbs up and begin paging through the staff directory for her line, she picks up on the third ring.

"Hello this is Michelle Davenport for Styles Enterprises, how may I help you today?"

"Hi Ms.Davenport, this is Ms.Kavanaugh informing you that Mr.Styles wants you in his office immediately." I hear a quiet scoff on the other end and Im pretty sure she throws an eyeroll in with it too. "Why couldn't he have told me?" she asks with an attitude.

"He asked me to do it Ms.Davenport. Please report to his office so he can speak with you, goodbye." Not more than five minutes later, there's a knock at the door and Michelle walks in without getting the okay to. I watch as she looks my way and glares and focuses back on Harry. "What did you need Harry?"

She walks up to his desk and sits on the edge, crossing her legs and batting her eyelashes. Her immaturity humors me and I let out a semi-quiet chuckle. "Ms.Davenport, we've been through this you will adress me as sir or Mr.Styles." she pouts and leans foward so her elbows are resting on her knees. "Fine, what did you need to talk about, sir?"

"Ive been recieving many complaints from the other employees these last few weeks about the way your dressing, the way you adress other member of this building, you've been coming late and getting off early and you've been slacking on work, bigtime." she rolls her eyes and sits up.

"Har-" he raises a finger in the air and shakes his head. "Ms.Davenport, I will say this once and one time only. Gwt your act together. This is not highschool, you are in a professional office setting with adults around you. Cover tourself and look like your going to work ABC not to the club. If you are late coming and early leaving one more time I will not hesitate to let you go. Understood?" she silently nods.

"You will adress every one in this building with as much respect as you give me. Including janitors, cooks, my assistant, and people who are both lower and higher than you are. If this continuees to be an issue I will let you go."

"I understand sir."

"That will be all, you may leave and tend to your work now ." as she gets up she pulls her skirt down as far as it will go and buttons her blouse up to her neck and leaves the room.

"I have to go down to floor ten to print off those contracts so Ill be back." I grab onw kf each contract and make my way out the door. Just as it shuts I hear my phone ring and I instantly find a clock. Its two in the afternoon, the time the kids call everyday.

I would hope Harry would respect my privacy but that dream is short lived when the ringing stops and he says hello. My heart drops into the pit of my stomach and my hands grip the handles on the doors. "What are tour names?" he asks in a babyish voice.

"Your mommy is runnung an important errand for me so when she comes back I'll tell her you two called okay?" the room goes silent and then I hear chuckling. "Alright Ill tell her, bye!" he ends the call and sets my phone back down.

All I can hear is mumbling on the other side of the door and what sounds like to be frustrated grunting. I hurry to make the copies and return back to the room to see Harry facing the window with his feet perched against the bar. "All the contracts are printed out and filed as you asked."

He doesn't respond, rather he moves towards his desk and begins typing away on his computer.

Harry:
She has kids and didn't tell me.

I had suspected it a few weeks of her being here; with conaistant phone calls coming in at around noon everyday and her trying to rush or hide the call from me everytime.

My theories have been confirmed and she does in fact have twins. Yes it doea put my mind at ease to a certain extent but also raises ither questions.

Who is the father?
How old are they?
Why hasn't she told me about them?
Why does she feel the need to hide them from me?

"Harry?" I look up and shes standing indirectly in front of me with a concerned look. "What?" her brows draw together and her lips pop open.

"I-uh. You have a meeting scheduled in five. Are you alright?" I nod and look up to her with a blank expression. "I'll be down in five." I dismess her from my office and tell her to do her hourly runs through the sections.

She once gives me one last confused look before turning on her heel and leaving my office.

I dont know their specific age but by deyerming their "advanced" grammar I would say that they'd be between the ages of four and six. I push the thought to the back of my mind and prepare myself for a meeting. As I exit my office most chatter ceases and the only talking that can be heard is people talking on company phones. Many gazes divert away from me and only a few people look to me and smile; I nod back in response.

When I reach the conference room and look around. Many e,players that I have a strong disliking too are sat around the table and I can tell that this meeting is going down hill starting now.

x

A month later... Super super sorry for the long wait.
Cheer tryouts were for the last two weeks and the end of the semester too so I was extremely busy and stressful and also really didn't have anytime.

I will update within the next week!
-Dani💕