Daddy 1.6

Jayde
Michael and I arrive to the top floor and enter Harry's office Harry's sat at his desk in his chair with Aaliyah on his lap and Preston on his desk with his legs propped up on Harry's knees. The kids are both playing on their iPads while Harry watches with the most amused and adorning look ever.

"Hi babies!" The kids heads whip in my direction and they both come running towards me. I engulf them into a hug and they go on and on about how much fun they had at their aunts this weekend. "JoJo took us to Chuck E. Cheese and let us pick out any pizza we wanted." I take in a sharp playful gasp and look the Preston with wide eyes.

"Did she really?" They shout a yes in unison.

Thirty minutes later they've finished telling me about their weekend and go back to playing on their iPads, all the while, Harry closely eyes me.

"Hey Harry." He purses his lips and rolls his eyes.

"So are y'all a thing now?" Disgust is clearly evident in his tone and he doesn't even try to cover the fact up that it is. "Even if it is it shouldn't bother you." His brows raise and he smiles.

"You think I'm jealous, of you and him? You've always been very funny Jayde. Oh just a heads up it won't last sweetie. Your boo there, he's a big flirt and loves attention, from other woman. Relationship or not." I roll my eyes at Harry's pettiness and make my way over to my desk. Ever though I obviously don't believe a word that Harry has said, his words still remain and repeat in my head.

I mean it's not like it would be the first time someone I was dating has been way too friendly to other females, I really hope he's wrong.

"What on the agenda Mrs.O'brien?" I turn and give Harry the finger, causing him to have giggle fit.

"Most of your day is empty, just filling and sending out important paperwork is all. Free day basically." He taps a pen on his desk and looks my way in thought. "Oh do me a favor would you. Go down to Phoebe in HR and ask her for the analytics of last weeks sales, I need to see those pronto."

I rise from my desk and exit out the large double doors. As I turn the corner to head to the elevators literally, as if they conspired this up and planned it within ten or so minutes, Michael is walking next to a girl with his hand dangerously low on her ass.

But what tops the cake off is that she stand up on her toes to kiss his cheek since he's a tall hoe and whispers extremely loudly, "You know where I stay, just come in. I'll be in the shower." As she walks away she turns her head and winks at him, this girl winks at my mans.

"You know where I stay, just come in. I'll be in the shower." I mock as I push past him and into an elevator, which he follows me in.

"Babe it's not even like that, she just one of the office hoes whose been trying to get at me for the longest. I swear I only want you babe." I glare at him from the corner of my eye and move from under his arm. "Just know, I don't have an issue dropping a nigga." He puts his hands up in defense and repeatedly pleads that he is sorry.

"You wouldn't have to apologize if didn't do anything wrong." I walk off the elevator without another word to him, but not even two feet off the elevator, he grabs my waist and pulls me towards his body.

"Baby I would never jeopardize losing you. On everything I love you too damn much to let you go or do anything stupid that I know you would leave me over." He plants a kiss in the crook of my neck, on top of my head and softly bites my ear.

"How about this. After work, we can go anywhere you wanna go. Doesn't matter how much or how long. How does that sound?"

I turn my head slightly to the left so I can see his face. Something in his eyes doesn't match up with his words and that doesn't sit well with me. I swat his hands off of me and move away. "The kids are we me and I'm not missing work in the morning." He sighs and scratches his head.

"Alright then," he shuffles closer to me and takes my hands into his; dramatic ass bitch is putting on a real good show right now.

"How-how about Harry watches them tonight, and we can be back in at a reasonable time. Please baby?"

I'm not buying what he's laying down.

"I have my kids tonight." He looks to the ceiling and squeezes my hands. "I can come over there then."

"Michael no. After work I'm leaving with my children, going home and spending the rest of the night with just them. Your other boo Lori seems to want company so hang out with her, you know where she stays just you can just go in, she'll just be in the shower waiting for you." He drops his hands from mine and I walk away.

"Baby it wasn't even like that, stop tripping." My middle finger begins to get all tingly and seems to be attracted to Mike because it raises in the air just for him.

I make it to Phoebe's cubicle and flip down in the extra chair. She hurries to end a call she was on and turns to me.

"What's up girl?" I roll my eyes and pick at my week overdue acrylics. "Michael is a fucking sus ass hoe." She purses her lips and gives me the 'I told you' look. "I told you from the get go to be careful with that one babe. He has a reputation in and out of the office for being with multiple women, even in a relationship. What finally made you come to your sense like the rest of us?" I slap her knee and she stifles a laugh.

"I was on the way to your office and was at the elevator and he was palming Lori Huffington's ass and she was all like, You know where I stay, just come in. I'll be in the shower, and he's trying to say it's nothing and she's just a hoe."

"Well Lori and Michael are the biggest hoes in the office but be careful with those two. They've been on and off and have a past like no other, I don't want you to get hurt so just be careful with him." I thank her for the talk and make my way back to Harry's office.

Hearing that doesn't make me feel any better about the situation. Knowing I have a hoe of a boyfriend and he still stays in contact and is still on really good terms with his ex.

I make my way back to the office overthinking and stressing about the situation. I tell myself when I get in the office I'm just gonna forget about it and finish off the day strong.

I open the door to Harry's office and walk in to see the kids staring at me with an odd look. "What's-" they point in the direction of Harry's desk.

Jenna has reappeared and is sat on Harry's lap, nothing out of the usual. But Michael is sat in the chair in front of Harry's desk, with his back turned towards me laughing his head off; all the while, Lori is bent over rubbing his chest up and down and every so open planting the tiniest kisses on his ear.

"Bitch you really got me fucked all the way up right now."

***
Lolz wow an update, I'm actually alive.
Also THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 100k ON THIS BOOK AND 1M ON BABYGIRL
Y'all really are the true mvps.
In honor idk what to do but I want to get to know my followers and I my followers to get to know me. So if y'all are actually gonna do it comment if y'all want to do a Q/A and comment some questions.
If I do it it'll most likely be posted in BabyGirl so comment y'all !!
-Danielle 💓