Daddy 4.3

Ya girls in New York 🤪 lol I'm still moving and tmro my boxes and furniture comes in so this is gonna be a busy week for me which probably means that updates may not be as often for a lil while but I hope you enjoy this chapter !
-Dani ❤️

Jayde

On the way to the hospital I feel myself blacking out every now and then. Each time, Harry squeezes my thigh or rubs a cold towel that's soaking in a bag of ice to bring me back. "Were almost there Jayde, just hold on a little bit longer." He repeats soft words of comfort as he races down the road, most likely going forty over the speed limit in a rented car that was parked in the parking garage. "Fucking hell get out the fucking way you imbecile." Harry shouts profanities all throughout the drive because people aren't making way for his reckless driving. Multiple times I tell him to calm down and that there's no rush but that only makes him go faster. Eventually we reach the front of the hospital and Harry pulls into the round about but pulls up a little away from the door.

Her turns the car off and rushes to my door and helps me out and onto my feet. "Harry I can stand I'm fine." He silences me, hooks an arm around my back and walks me into the building. "Sit right here, Im going to the front desk and going to get you checked in." I simply nod and watch as he walks off behind me. Less the five minutes later he. returns with a clipboard in hand and claims the seat next to mine. He goes through a the list on the clipboard and fills out most of my personal information from memory and asks me my medical history. Minutes later he returns the clipboard to the receptionist and claims the seat next to me once more. "She said their kind of short staffed tonight but they'll be calling you back within fifteen minutes or so." He turns around we a devious smirk plastered across his face like he did something he wasn't supposed to.

"Harry would did you say or do to that lady?" He innocently shakes his head and focuses his attention to the television thats playing a cooking show. "Nothing bad. Just told her I needed you to be seen as soon as possible. Then she told me she can't jump the line for patients to which I politely told her I dont take no for an answer and you will be seen before everyone else and after that she assured me that you'd be seen before anyone else in this room."

"I see your white privledge is coming in handy for you again." He eyes me from the corner of his eyes and cocks his head to the side. "What are you talking about? All you have to do is be a little forward with what you want." I physically laugh for the first time today at his logic.

"Harry, honey. Let me or any black person try some shit like that, we'll be started at like were crazy or we'll have security called on us. If you're going to use it, use it in a positive note not a negative one." He drops the argument as soon as my forehead his the palm of my hand knowing i dont have it in me at all to go back and forth on white privilege and that he can get away with far more than I ever could in this country. But true to his words my name is called by a doctor walking towards us and the both of us stand. "Hello Miss. Kavanaugh. IS this your husband?" I watch as the nurse eyes our hands and checks to see that there are no rings on our fingers. "No, he's my baby daddy." She nods with no judgement and tucks her folder under her arm.

"Just something I have to ask, not trying to get into your personal business or anything but since you two aren't married is it alright if he joins us back in the room and is there for everything we might talk about?" I nod with no hesitation and follow behind the lady as she walks down the hall. Normal Jayde would have questioned her and why she'd even ask such a question like that but right now isn't the time nor the place to be gaining an attitude over something so small.

The three of us turn a corner and enter into a small cold room with a bed tucked away in a corner and a chair sitting besides it. "So I see that you're in tonight because you think you might be pregnant and you've expiernced some fainting spells."