Daddy 1.4

(Michael in mm 👅 aka Stephen James)

Jayde

Three months have passed of me working for Styles Enterprises; two months have passed of the kids knowing their father and one month has passed of Michael and I dating.

This is the happiest I've been in a while, this is the happiest the kids have been in a while and this is the happiest Harry has been in awhile.

As for Jessa and I, we still aren't getting along. The two of us just don't mix. Our personalities clash like oil and water and we're both just way too petty. I've tried to at most be cordial with her since Harry is dating her and she will be in the kids life for as long as the two of them stay together, I tried for the sake of the kids but it just won't work.

"Babe! Wake up." A heavy warm body rolls on top of me and kisses trail down my jaw and neck. "Micheal." His hands scale the length of my body and stop at my lower stomach. My eyes pop open and I turn my head to look at him.

"Michael James O'Brien, its way too early for this and we have to get ready for work." I feel him frown against my neck and his arm tighten around my body. "But the kids aren't even here babe."

"Yeah, but I already had enough of yours on me last night and I don't plan on anymore." Michael bursts out laughing and rolls onto his back. "Damn Jayde." He breathes out and stares up at the ceiling. "Alright, imma start getting ready." I watch in awe as his bare body rises from beneath the bed sheets and walks into the bathroom.

"Fück." I breath out and relive the sequence of events from last night. I've had flings here and there with different guys, but none compare to last night; none compare to the way he had my body trembling last night. "Babe are you going to take a shower. You'll need one especially after last night." I could tell just by the tone of his voice that he had that sexy smirk plastered on his face.

What should have been a ten minute shower turned into an hour; history repeated itself and last nights events took place in the shower. "Michael, enough! We were supposed to be gone fifteen minutes ago." He complies with my stern demands and finishes dressing in his suit. While applying my makeup the smell of bacon and freshly made coffee flows into the room and my stomach begins to grumble.

I quickly finish applying my makeup and skedaddle my hungry äss downstairs to get something to eat. "Made you an egg, cheese, chives and bacon breakfast burrito to go with hazelnut coffee." I swiftly plant a kiss on his lips and utter a "Thank you" before grabbing my keys and following Michael out the door.

Since the kids are coming back to my house for the rest of the week I decide against riding with Mike and taking my own vehicle, I feel as if it would be awkward for everyone and confusing for the kids.

I couldn't have arrived to work any faster. When I get up to Harry's office neither him or the kids are there and my hear sinks just a little. Mike appears from the double glass doors and hands me a folder. "Details, notes, schedule of everything we went over in the meeting last week with Dirkenbe. Make sure Harry sees this and to make copies and have it down on file. This will be very important in the months to come babe." He plants a swift kiss upon my lips and walks out the door leaving me alone in the big office.

For an hour I'm alone. Filing, calling, writing, multi-tasking. While I'm in the middle of a call with one of accountants no floor five, Harry and the twins walk into the room with to-go boxes from a little café across the street.

"Hi mommy." They rush over to me and I bend down to their level after hanging the phone up. "Hi babies, how was your weekend with daddy?" Aaliyah's face lights up but Preston's sort of falls and his attention goes else where.

"Yo okay babe?" I squeeze his arm softly and he looks at me with one of the fakes smiles I've ever seen. "I'm okay mommy." I look up to Harry and he has a phone up to his ear and his back turned to us. The kids tell me about their weekends with Harry and I dismiss them to the table Harry put in his office for them to eat.

"Harry?" He looks up from the stack of papers piled under his arm and smiles. "Hey Jayde how was your weekend?" Flashbacks of Michael and I appear in my head but I settle on 'okay' as my answer.

"How was your weekend with the kids?" Albright smile spread across his face and he runs a hand through his hair. "Oh my world Jayde, I haven't had that much fun in years." He rambled on about what he did with the kids but my focus stayed on Preston and why he seemed so upset.

"Hey what's wrong with Preston, he seems kind of down?" Harry eyes go wide and soften shortly after. He opens his mouth but closes it abruptly, seeming to rethink his thoughts.

"He doesn't seem too fond of me like Aaliyah. He kind of stayed independent the entire time, heard him and Aaliyah talking and said that he wanted to go back home with you on the first night." This doesn't add up, he seemed happy every other time he was with Harry so why is his time any different than the others?

"I don't understand, he seemed so happy to be going with you when I dropped them off." Harry shook his head.

"Right when you left and the door closed he only talked to my butler and Aaliyah, he said about fifty words to me the entire time I had them. Fifty words Jayde."

*
Welp, let's just say it's been forever since I've updated because I don't even remember myself .
Life's been crazy busy but it should die down here shortly because I'm not going to be as busy as I was in the past.
I had horrible writers block on this chapter so that is another reason it took forever to update.
But I promise for on now (maybe) I'll try and update as much as I can.
Look forward to Stripper being updated soon!
-Dani ❤️