Daddy 1.3

Shortly after Jessa left, I actually felt comfortable enough to leave Harry alone with the kids in his office so I went out and made my bi-hourly routes. However on my way this fine piece of white-chocolate walked out right in front of me, causing me drop all my folders and files.

He immediately stopped and turned around and began picking up all my things. "I am so so sorry miss-" He looked up and seemed to remember me. "Miss. Executive assistant, it's been a while since we last spoke." As soon as his flashes me his charming white teeth Ed smile, I instantly remember who he is. "It's, Jayde." His face turns tomato-red as he hands me the dropped contents.

"I wanted it to sound like I didn't slightly forget your name." A smirk makes its way onto my face and I playfully roll my eyes. " I'm shook man. How are you going to forget my name, seriously? It's been going around like wildfire ever since little miss. Sunshine told my business to the entire office." He chuckles and runs a hand through his well gelled hair.

"I've heard, I've heard. So, why am I just figuring out that you have children?" My brows furrow together and I purse my lips together. "Well, our only conversation was in a coffee shop and I was kind of in a rush and so were you. Besides, you were supposed to come up to the office anyway." His hands go up in the air and his sleeves fall down, black in covers the entirety of his arms ands hands.

What he says to me goes in one ear and out the other, as I am in complete awe with the designs covering his arms and neck. "Hello? Earth to beautiful?" A blush creeps up on my cheeks and I look up to his green eyes. "Sorry, sorry. Uhm, I need to finish filing these papers but if you'd like to talk I'm free on my lunch break, Harry's keeping the kids for the day." A pearly white smile is flashed my way and he nods his head.

"I'll be sure to hold you to that invite too, miss. Kavanaugh." I turn on my heel and go down to floor five and do what I need and go back up to Harry's office. When I get up there, Harry and the wins are sat on the couch with a book on Harry's lap taking turns reading. The kids are the first to look up and Preston hops off and walks up to me.

"Mommy, I want to help you do your work let's go." He grabs hold of my hand begins walking the way I just came from but I stay grounded and he stops. I look down at my son confused as to why he wants to get away. " I do my work in here baby. Why don't you stay here, I'm a bit busy right now." He frowns and marches back to the couch and plops down next to Harry.

I look at Harry and he has this look of uncertainty written all over his face. But none the less, he shrugs and Aaliyah goes back to reading their book. An hour or so of work passes, Harry is somewhere in the building with the kids and my lunch break had officially started.

Almost on the dot, Michael pops his head into the office and lets himself in. "Italian and Mexican, beautiful?" A hot blush creeps up on my brown cheeks and I quickly look away. "Italian?" He holds a thumbs up. "Oh good, I'm not in the mood for Mexican food anyway." I playfully roll my eyes and walk to my desk to grab my purse and inform my baby daddy that I'll be going out for lunch with a friend.

Probably being to busy and occupied with the kids, Harry jus replies with an okay and that they're in the in building frozen yogurt parlor.

"So Miss.Kavanaugh," I look outside overlooking a pond and smile to myself. "You can call me Jayde, being called by my last name repeatedly by someone around my age makes me feel weird, especially since I'm not even that important."

Michael sets his martini down on the table and looks me dead in the eye with the most serious face.

"Jayde, you're job title doesn't have executive in it for a reason. If it weren't for you Harry and I would be all over the place, don't dumb down your status within the company. You play an important roll, don't let anything anyone else tell make you think any different."

Tattoos, check. Attractive as fück face, check. Nice body, check. Perfect personality, check.

It's determined that this man cannot be real, he has to be some clone that the government is testing out on me; judging right now, right this second, he seems like everything and more I've been wishing for in a man.

An hour goes by of us talking about life and our lives. Nothing seems forced, no awkward moments or silence, everything seems to flow naturally. He has me laughing every few seconds to the point neither of us have barely touched our food.

The waitress comes over with the tabs from our dinner and Michael instantly picks it up from the table and reaches to grab his wallet. "Oh no no no. I can pay for my food, it's ok." He angles a look a me and opens his wallet.

"You've got kids kids to worry about him." He cheekily smirks my way and pulls out cash. I know he probably didn't mean that in a demarcating but I take some offense to it. I clear my throat and reach for my purse defensively.

"I'm well capable of paying for my meal and taking care of my children." My words seem to register in his head and he looks up with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that at all. I just meant you should save your money, besides I asked you out for lunch and I feel like I should pay for it since it's formal like." He has the bill couched in his hand looking worried.

"Sorry, I just kind of overreacted." He places his hand on top of mine but quickly pulls it back as I continue to stare at the contact. "No. Don't be, I should have worded my sentence differently." I smile to take some edge off the moment and get up from the booth.

Side by side, in the middle of the city, we walk back to the office. Giggling telling stories of life and family, like a pair of friends catching up on years of life. All too soon we arrive at the building and part separate ways. I go back up to Harry's office and he's typing away at his laptop while the kids play a board game which seem s to be chutes and ladders.

"Mommy!" The twins immediacy stop with they're doing and run up to me. "Hi babies how was your time with daddy?" I kiss each of them on the forehead and sit criss-cross applesauce as mainly Aaliyah explains.

I notice Preston being quiet than normal spacing off with this sad look on his chunky little face. "Hey what's wrong bud?" I cup his chin in my hand and his eyes spark for a second but the flame dies down and so does he.

"Nothing mommy, I'm okay."

*
Short chapter!
So sorry!! School, hw and cheer have basically been taking up my life lately but I promise within the next three weeks I will update a few more chapter so look out for that.

If you haven't already go read my book stripper BC it will ruin some people 😂

Dani💕