Daddy 3.6

FULL TIME JOBS AINT NO JOKE.

AFTER I GRADUATED A FEW WEEKS AGO MY WORK SCHEDULE CHANGED SO I WORK NON STOP NOW. BUT ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS LONG OVER DUE CHAPTER!
-Dani

The weeks following the twins party has left my stomach in knots. The last ounce of pure and blissful peace I last endured was the kiss Harry and I had shared in the kitchen that night. Although most of it was spent arguing and going back and forth like cats and dogs, the kiss sealed everything off as almost a peace offering or closure to a chapter of our lives we desperately needed to close off.

Harry and I's talking has slowed to a minimum, most conversation are about projects at work or activities with the kids, only a few messages are just casual talking but I don't delve into those, knowing just how dangerous it could be if I walked down that road.

However, ever since the night of the kids party I've been having packages show up to my house. One was of a letter that read 'STOP', another contained a dead baby bird and a third contained the head of a stuffed rabbit. Each box I've received has progressed to become creepier if you'd say. Just as I was going to voice my concern to someone an email from an anonymous sender was sent to my work computer threatening me that if I told a single sole, there would be repercussions.

I flipped my shit and had a panic attack mid work day, unfortunately Harry was in the office when the incident occurred, he also had seen the message as well and has been on high alert ever since. Besides the email, everything else that has occurred has remained a secret to Harry and just about everyone else I associate with.

I've been trying to carry on business as usual, not trying to seem so anxious when the kids are around and still going out and participating in our normal activities, even though stepping foot outside my door nearly gives me a panic attack.

I make my way into Styles Enterprise and I'm fretted by many employees on my way up to the executive floor which holds Harrys office. When I enter, he is frantically pacing back and forth on the carpet with one hand clasped over his mouth and the other pulling at the roots of his hair. His eyes shoot to mine and they narrow almost instantly. "We need to talk." Harry rounds his desk and pulls the chair out from under the desk and motions for me to take a seat. "What's going on Harry?" He only shakes his head and begins to click away at the computer screen.

I watch as he lowers the volume almost to mute and clicks on a tab at the bottom of the screen. When it opens my heart nearly falls into the pit of my stomach. He clicks play and I watch in horror at the scene unfolding in front of my eyes. "You were right, you were fucking right and I didn't believe you. Fuck." My wyes are glued to the screen and my mouth sits slightly parted. My mind is telling me to look away, to say something but my body stays motionless as it watches the people on the screen.

The day Harry and I had sex in his office plays in front of my own two eyes. I had suspicions of the camera recording what we had done, but everyone dismissed my worries saying that it wasn't anything and I was just being paranoid. I knew something was off all along but I began to believe everyone just so I wouldn't drive myself insane. Harry snaps me from my own thoughts when he clicks off the video and shuts his computer down. "What the fuck? Who the fuck? How the fuck?" He begins but fails to finishes any of his sentences.

"Somethings not right?" He turns towards me and stops pacing. "Fuck it, the email wasn't the only thing I've gotten." An eyebrow raises and he walks closer to the chair.

"Jayde, what do you mean?" I pinch the bridge of my nose and decide its time to let him know. After all, we've both been sucked into this twisted game that's been playing against us. "I mean someone been sending me boxes, and text messages and emails ever since the twins birthday."

"Jayde what was in those boxes?" His voice goes high and the crease between his brows becomes prominent. A hand is raised to his mouth and he begins to knaw away at his fingernails from pure frustration. "I've been sent a couple of letters where they cut letters and phrases from different magazines, hand written letters saying stop, what looked to be like a stuff animals head that was cut off and then the most recent one was a bloodied dead baby bird."

He stands so still it almost looks as if he's a statue. His eyes pierce the wall behind my head and it seems he could explode at any given moment. Throughout the years of knowing Harry I've seen him mad a handful of time but only two when he's been exceptionally mad. It's a frightening scene to watch and he's vowed to me he would never let me see that side of him but this time I know he won't hold back.

"Any your just now telling me this? What I'm the world didn't you say anything sooner! You had our kids over at your apartment, what if something would have happened to them, happened to you? I would never be able to live with myself knowing that  happened. Jayde how could you be so stupid?"

"Do you realize how stressed I've been. Look at it from my viewpoint for one moment before you start going off. You're not the one dealing with this I am!"

"Well shit not anymore, we got a whole sextape out on the internet and we have not a clue who has it or who put it out there. So we're in this together now." 

My mind is reeling over everything that's happened these past few weeks. My suspicions as to who it is is already flashing off in my mind but my gut tells me that there is someone else behind all of this. Jenna's my main suspicion because at the party and even times before that she would tell me that she'd make my life a living hell. Sending me creepy objects and recording Harry and I's encounter is something that I know she'd do but if doesn't seem like it was a solo scam.

"So what do we do, what do I do?" Harry strokes his chin with a few stubbles of an incoming beard on it. I know his mind is racing a mile a minute because although this is bad for me it's even worse for him because his company is at stake, my reputation, name, and sanity are at stake.

"I really don't know, I've been thinking about all the possible scenarios in my head but none that seem realistic or feasible come to mind. So I really don't know what to do but whatever it is I don't want the kids anywhere near it."

"So what, we just send the kids away?" I look up to Harry underneath my lashes and purse my lips into a straight line. "I have a gut feeling this isn't going to be good. Even though my stomachs been feeling weird lately something just doesn't feel right and I swear Harry, if anything happens to our babies I swear Harry I will fucking kill someone and I wish I were kidding. I'd rather send them to one of our family members than have them in the middle of our mess."

"No, no I agree with you. I'm right along with you, but it's just all so much at one moment you know-"

Without warning the door to Harry's office swings open and the two of us snap our attention to who just barged in. Michael stands at the door with a tomato red face while his chest heaves up and down quickly.

"We got a big fucking problem."