Daddy 3.8

whoops forgot to tell yall. ive entered Daddy into the 2019 watts awards so if yall could go vote for this story that would be amazing and mean so much to me. I should have more time to write now so thats all Gucci aint it? But thanks for reading and sticking with me this far, yall some really supporters and true mvps... im just talking now lol so imma stop and let yall read this all over the place chapter.

-Dani ❤️ 

Jayde

"Why are you leaving mommy? And why isn't you and daddy coming with us?" I fight the tears that threaten to spill over and alarm the twins that something is wrong. "Because you haven't spent any time with GiGi and Pops lately and they really really miss you. Me and daddy also have some very important business to take care of so we thought that this would be the best time for you guys to see them. They look at one another and back to me and Harry. "What about Grandma Anne and Poppa? Can we see them too?" Harry nods and picks up one child to buckle them into their carseat.

"Of course you can see them too and Auntie Gemma as well. Well talk to them about it and I know they'll be happy to see you guys." The two of them happily cheer that they get to spend time with their families and not have to go to school for a little while. As happy as this scene makes me, I can literally fell my hear ripping to shreds inside me as I dont know when the next time is that ill see my babies. But nonetheless, Harry and I keep straight faces on for the sake of the kids and pack into Harrys Range Rover.

The drive is filled with laughter, singing and tlakigna bout anything and everything as we make the hours and a half trip to my parents house. By time we arrive the twins are fast asleep in their carseats and im devoting on whether we should wake them or not. "You ready for this?" Harry places a hand onto my arm and begins to rub it up and down as he notices the tears pooling in the corner of my eyes. "Hell no. From the day they were born I haven't been separated from them more than three days and now because someone wants to fuck with us I dont even know when the next time may be that ill see them." The tears begin pouring from my eyes and I can't seem to stop them. Luckily im able to keep the noises at bay but the tears fall like water falls with no ending in sight. Harry lease over the middle console and takes me into a hug and whispers soft words of reassurance. "Its going to be okay Jayde, the twins are safer with our parents and family than they are with us and that's all that matters at this point. Our babies are safe and-" After declining three calls back to back I decide to pick the fourth phone call up.

"Who is this?" the background is loud with loud cries and our chaos. "Is this Jayde Kavanaugh?" I hesitate a little at eh unfamiliar voice and look at Harry the same time he looks to me. "Yes it is."

"Okay. Im sorry to inform you of this but there seems to have been some electrical problems with your building. Whaterever happened with the electricity a few weeks ago, the electrician believed they fixed it but something went wrong and the who complex caught on fire. Your neighbors informed your landlord and officials that you were in the building at the time but all your belongings were lost in the fire. You're landlord has been gracious enough to provide a few free nights at some hotels around the city, if you needed to talk more about accommodations please give him a call and he can assist you." After a few okays and goodbyes I hang the phone up in compete shock. "Harry." Already knowing what I was about to say he shakes his head and holds onto my arm.

"You're staying with me, I dont care what you say or what Jenna says, you're staying with me and were sending the kids away with our family for a while. We cant risk anything Jayde, and right now is not the time for you to disagree with me either. You could have easily been in that apartment with the kids and only God know what the outcome would've been."

"Okay." Are the only words that im able to get out. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach and terrified over all that's going on. The feelings becomes too entirely much for me and before I know it, im forcing the door open and throwing up everything I've eaten in the last fifteen hours only mere inches from Harrys car. Minutes later I hear the twins shifting in their seat and waking up so I hurry to compose myself and slouch in the seat. "Were at GiGi's and Pops already?" Preston asks and sits up straight in his seat. I look to Harry and he answers for me.