Daddy 1.7

Jayde

"Bitch you got me fucked all the way up." Michael, Lori, Harry and Jessa all jump at the sound of my voice. Michael and Lori but turn their heads looking as if they saw a ghost all the while Harry had that smart 'I told you' look plastered all over his face.

"Babies go put your headphones on and listen to music or a video." I wait until they both have their beats on and the run over to the corner by my desk.

"I must have stupid written across my forehead," I turn to Harry "Do I? Because this bitch has truly got you fucked up."

"I don't see it but he might." Harry chimes, just to instigate. Michael turns to him and glares at Harry but he puts his hands up in defense.

"Babe let's do this somewhere else." He stands up from the chair and starts walking my way as I cross my arms and my lips press into a thin line. "Okay let's talk about it somewhere else."  I walk about ten feet to the coach that's in front of the tv and sit down.

"Okay we're somewhere else so let's talk." He pleads with me not do this now but I tried giving him a chance by the elevators.

"No, because you don't have an issue letting this female touch all over you or kiss all up in you in front of Harry and the office, so we're going to talk about this in front of Harry."

"Jayde I'm not doing this right now." My slight crazy side begins to make an appearance and I begin to laugh.

"Boo we don't work on your time anymore so come sit your ass down right here because we're talking about this now."I point to the coach across from me as I would do to my children. But he wants to act up and all childish I treat him exactly like that.

"What was the first thing I told you before any of this even started?" He scratches his neck and hangs his head down low before mumbling something. "What was that, I didn't hear?"

"Don't have you looking stupid."

"Don't have me looking stupid, that was the one thing I asked for. Th only thing I asked for, and that's the only thing you fucked up on, for that." I point my finger to the brunette how who probably has her mouth hung open and a grimace but I could care less to even look in her direction.

"Babe it's not like that, at all you read it wrong." I close my eyes and let out a very sharp breath trying to keep my composure and not seem like the aggressive black women in front of all these white people.

"Okay let's put it like this. How would you feel if you saw Harry and I flirting, touching all up on one another while I'm still with you and say it's nothing and we're just friends? How would you feel if after all that you walked in and I'm sitting her kissing all on him and rubbing down his chest? I know you'd be pissed off." He shrugs and shakes his head.

"It's your baby daddy so I understand." I laugh out loud, literally. I turn to Michael with the most composure and calmness I've had all day.

"Michael, lose my number hun." He cocks his head to the side and his eyes widen as his figures out what I mean. "Jayde no you're being dramatic babe."

"No I'm not. Not only were you disrespecting me, but my kids because you thought it was okay to be doing all that in front of them. Now get out of my face before I light into your ass and embarrass the both of us to this entire office." He moves closer and tries to plead his case but I sure as hell have no interest in listening.

"The door Michael, and take ya lil boo with you." He stands up and begin walking to the door. "I love you Jayde, I really do love you so much baby." I keep my eyes glued to the tv as I raise my hand and shoo them away. Once I hear the door close I let out a long needed breath and fall back in the couch.