Daddy 2.7

"Noo." He hurts out laughing, like stomach hurting wheezing laughing at my terrible twitter reference of Kodak Black.

"Jayde you did not." St this point years are rolling down his cheeks and he's doubled over while clenching his stomach. He laughter has yet to cease and each time I feel he'll stop, he looks over at me and starts all over. The kids come rushing down the stairs and join in, not having a clue of what's really going on.

"In all seriousness, I'm going to grant that wish for you." He winks at me after his laughter has subsided and before he walks off towards the oven I watch as the prominent bulge in his shorts jumps. Oh.

Harry, the kids and I decided to make personal pizzas for dinner and the kids had so much fun making their own. Times like these makes me wish that we were an actual family, that me and Harry were together and lived in the same house with our children. We woke up together with the sound of laughing twins jumping on our bed to wake us up and being able to tuck the kids in together and go off to the room and discuss how our day went. That would be everything I'd want in my life right now, a solid family for our children.

But life doesn't always work out as we hope and dream, and curve balls are thrown at us along the way. The curve ball for us being Jenny.

The night went better than I had imagined it would. After we all finished eating we made ice cream sundaes for the kids and for ourselves and talked, like a real family. Nothing seemed forced rather it all came naturally. It felt like we were a real family for the first time. I know the kids and Harry crept the same as well because we all, at one point in time during the night became silent and just looked around with this expression of endearment.

After dessert the kids had a nerd gun battle with Harry and then we all read a book together and by then each of the kids were fast asleep in our laps. One by one we put one kid to sleep and tucked them in for the night. Instead of sleeping on the couch again Harry invited me to sleep with him in his master bedroom. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Instead of answering, he grabs both of my hands in his and leads me into his room. In one quick swift motion he throws me into his rather large bed and hovers over my body. My hear picks up speed and my breath becomes erratic and we haven't even touched one another.

"Jayde." He breathes out. My eyes trail up the length of his body and up to his lust filled eyes. Eyes that are ravenous and speak a thousand words just by the intensity of them. He rakes my body savoring every inch of what he sees. His eyes find mine in almost a way of asking permission without actually voicing the words.

On one hand I have the angel on my shoulder telling me to respect his relationship and not to make the second mistake twice, that these actions are way out of my normal character and go against my morals. On the other shoulder however, I have the little devil advocating and pushing for me to go through with these planned activities with Harry. Telling me if he really loved her and had no feelings left for me, then he wouldn't be placing himself into predicaments for us to even come close to doing what we've done.

Although I have a battle in my head, Harry's lips connecting to my neck erases both thoughts and leaves my mind completely blank. I suck in a sharp breath as his hand begins to wander on my lower body and his hand travels up my work skirt and to the outside of my pantries. His fingers begin to palm at my core while his mouth works at the sensitive skin on the base of my neck.

"So wet for me already." He breathes, his warm breathe fanning across my neck and causing a shiver to run down my spine. "Still responsive to my touch as well." He chuckles, knowing exactly what he's doing and that's to get a rise out of me. He removes all contact from my body but only to assist in removing my clothing. "Up." My back arches off the bed, allowing him to access the zipper of my skirt. He slowly drags the metal down the curve of my ass and quickly slides it down my legs. His fingers are quick to work the buttons and pop them open, once the shirt is open his slides the sleeves down my arm and discards it onto the floor leaving me in just a bra and panties.