I'll explain

My name is Kylie Risinger, princess of the White Moon pack.

You see, we live in a world full of werewolves, there are no longer humans. Humans decided to leave us alone after a cruel war between our races, and left to conquer another planet. So that leaves us here.

Now, in order to create order and peace, the moon goddess selected five royal families to rule, mine being one of them and the second most powerful. Each Royal family had one pack of their very own, also called kingdoms, but we prefer calling them the old way.

Each kingdom had their royal blood family, the ones who ruled, and the rest of the kingdom was the rest of the pack... Sooo yeah, our packs were really large.

Curious thing, only the Royals of the pack were of one same color.

The Summer Moon Royals wolves were all of a beautiful sand color.

The Moon Rising ones were brown.

The Dark Moon ones were all silver gray.

My family, the White Moon Royals, (my dad, mom, brother, and me) had all beautiful white wolves.

And finally, the most powerful pack Royals, the Full Moon royal family consisted of black wolves.

So, to get started, I should inform you that one of the packs, The Dark Moon, is declaring war on all of the other Royal packs, and has started signing treaties with the smaller packs of rouges...

----------------------------

First published story:) Hope you like it! Any suggestions or comments are welcome;)